Reviews for All I Can Do
XoxMountainGirlxoX chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
I noticed that you left one big thing pit in this chapter and it might be the reason why it seems awkward. She is being beaten, wouldn't she still be sore and bruised? Wouldn't she still have evidence? That is what you left out and why it doesn't sound right. It would be understandable if she hadn't been beaten for a while, like a couple of weeks or a month, but you said she was being beaten a lot...bruises and cuts don't heal fast. I would've thought she would be in pain when siting in a certain position or when Alex put his arm around her...

Just something to think about. I really like how you put the feelings in this, especially with Alex. I could see him wanting to beat the guy up.
CileSuns92 chapter 21 . 3/11/2013
I loved this story! I can't believe I haven't found it sooner!

I loved how simple their love was, compared to how complicated life is. Loved Natalie, seriously, from the first scene she showed up I was already happy to have her around. I loved how they chased each other through the country, the phone calls, the waiting, the way the got comfortable around each other again. This epilogue was perfect, if you haven't written a novel yet a scene like this should definitely go into it!

Your notes/disclaimers were hilarious. I know it's stupid to comment on that, but I just wanted to point that out.

Thank you for writing this, I really enjoyed your story, definitely what I needed to keep me company during this afternoon!
Harry Snape-Potter chapter 21 . 6/23/2008
you should make a part 2 of his story. with there careers, kids, family and friends.
Combo-Shlack chapter 21 . 12/29/2007
I just had a revelation. You're the one who wrote most of my favorite stories here! And this one is one of them. Chasing Cars also and I'm all for the believing. I guess I could write on the list all your stories' titles! I'm really not kidding! There has been a few story I've really read with interest, some a long time ago, some recently and I just realized it. You're a really great writer.
storywriter84 chapter 11 . 12/27/2007
I loved this chapter. Of course, Meredith and Derek never communicate. But, still, this chapter was great. I hope there's a big fight scene coming up.
stefshady chapter 21 . 6/13/2007
i just the whole story! its a beautiful story. am gonna go catch up on the others
Tinc chapter 18 . 3/1/2007
Loved it. Actually all your stories are good. Would you consider doing a sequel to All I can do. Id like to know what that Carly character is going to to next.
kitotterkat chapter 21 . 2/26/2007
This story was so good.
atl987 chapter 21 . 2/21/2007
love it! amazing job!
Lizzie9 chapter 21 . 1/13/2007
So, i jsut read that now, First time. Whole thing. Amazing.
nicoleeeeyx chapter 20 . 12/30/2006
is there a reason i can't see the epilogue. all that comes up is some weird thing like
McAlice92 chapter 21 . 12/26/2006
Okay, so I decided to give you your 400th review! ... I loved this story! I loved, loved, loved it!

Hoping for more stories!

Alicia
greys101 chapter 21 . 12/3/2006
wow i absouletly loved this fic..i love all ur fics! but this was adorable and sex on the beach...always hot )
kathastic chapter 21 . 12/3/2006
i loved it...especially sex at the beach hehe
shoppingal87 chapter 21 . 12/2/2006
Aww, I loved the epilogue! Great fic! :)