Reviews for Guilds
compa16 chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
Crazyjess09 chapter 13 . 11/11/2009
i enjoyed ur story very much i loved every minute of :D
flamingrose chapter 9 . 12/30/2008
Please update asap.
tfobmv18 chapter 9 . 10/5/2008
I like the story line. Can't wait to see what'll happen next. Keep up the good work.
LotisFlower chapter 4 . 3/28/2008
French translation for weather witch is sorcière météorologique. Hope this helps. ]
ladykind chapter 9 . 3/22/2008
Brilliant I look forward to more YAYA!
WickedNightingale chapter 8 . 3/7/2008
Plz Update soon
shon chapter 8 . 2/17/2008
You know, I didn't think I would like this story, but now that I'm in it, its actually very good. Please update soon!
Tarafina chapter 7 . 11/12/2007
Is Rogue going to start showing any real feelings for Scott soon? Because as far as I can tell, she still feels like he's just another tool. And he still seems hooked on Jean. This is a Rogue/Scott, right? I like how the story is coming along. Having Rogue and Remy as "siblings" is a great concept and I'm quite enjoying their connection. Great work. Update again soon!
esme chapter 7 . 9/21/2007
Please update soon. It's such a great story. The dynamics between the characters are great, I'm a die-hard Romy, but you make Rogue and Scott such an interesting couple that I just really want to read more! So, you must update soon! ;p X
Edward's Stupid Lamb chapter 7 . 8/25/2007
I love this story... Rogue and Remy are kin... so cute... please update soon... the wait is killing me... hahahaha
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 7 . 8/10/2007
Spike'sRed chapter 7 . 7/31/2007
I just read the whole fic thinking it was a Romy, then I was about to review and I saw a notice above saying: Rogue & Cyclops, and I was like: "What?" Now I'm going against everything I believe in, cause I'm a huge Romy fan, but this is FANTASTIC! I'm also a die hard fan of Pietro! So I hope to see more of him! Maybe flirting with Rogue. I love how you've written Rogue, a naughty girl with all her lying! My favourite parts, are ofcourse are all the Romyness of the fic *sigh* Incest is the best! *joke* And if you ever decide to change the pairing to a Romy, I'll be your slave, I'll worship the ground you tread on! I'll do anything! Anything I tell you! Pretty pretty pretty please? Ahem! Ok no Pressure...hehe Anyway know that this fic is awsome! And I can't wait to read more! You're bloody brilliant!
GothikStrawberry chapter 7 . 7/29/2007
’opin’ to see Scott naked ... lol ... I nearly fell out of my chair from laughing when I read that. :)

Great chapter, Past! I can't wait for the next update. :)
Crazy-Kiracat39 chapter 7 . 7/29/2007
I don't understand why you don't like this story. I think your doing great so far. Please update and never give up.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »