Reviews for Fluffy Pancakes
fragrantfields chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Just found this, and it was sweet and Lovejoy-esque. I just discovered "Lovejoy" and am sad that there is a dearth of Lovejoy fanfic, but finding this sweet one-shot gives me hope. Nicely done and in character for Lovejoy. Haven't gotten to the epis with Charlotte but she seems a strong character from your depiction.
Hogwarts Duo chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I am utterly speechless ... a true Lovejoy fanfic. I have been dying for one, though I was hoping for a Lovejoy/Lady Jane story. I am a huge shipper of those two together.

Aside from my own Lady Jane/Lovejoy romantic heart (haha), I wanted to say THANK YOU for writing this one and giving me hope that maybe you or someone else will continue the Lovejoy fanfics. He's a great character with some interesting friends and they deserve to have many more adventures. I will say that you have Lovejoy's character and speech down perfectly!

Thanks again,

Ang from Hogwarts Duo
blue talith chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Absolutely delightful! Thank you, Alexannah!
della chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Nice story, great little one shot and in character.
MacGyversGirl chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
OMG! FINALLY A LOVEJOY FIC! I absolutely adore the LJ/Charlotte pairing; it's just so cute! Cute little drabble by the way, and I urge you to continue!