Reviews for Forever's Not Enough
darkestdesire8 chapter 5 . 4/4
Wow, loving this, great plot..cant wait to continue reading
nazurath92 chapter 20 . 12/15/2014
That was an amazing story I just loved it
ScytheMeister7 chapter 5 . 9/30/2013
Before I read the next chapter, imma take a guess. A shapeshifter looking like Jessica came over to Sam's house and asked for Somme clothes so that they could shift into Sam. I wonder if I'm right...
JadeDragon012 chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
I'm going to be honest... when I read "Well Mr. Adams, why am I not surprised." My immediate first thought was "Sam... Adams... Sam Adams... BEER!"
obsessivelistmaker13 chapter 20 . 4/13/2013
This was a really goo story I luv how you wrote it! :) ad yay SamxDean chick flick moments! :D
Firadraco chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
As much as I loved the smut, Sam would be full of hurt without Dean preparing him. Just something to keep in mind. I winced to myself when I read that part.
Macbeth's Mistress chapter 20 . 12/20/2012
Thanks so much for putting your time and effort into this amazing fic. It made me laugh, it made me cry, it made me get my panties in a twist. I loved how this was a romance, not an 'Oh ma gawd 2 smexy boys have smexy man smex!1!1' type deal that is everywhere. You didn't dehumanise the guys, and you did a spectacular job in writing, it really sucked me in and pulled at my heart strings. So I creeped your bio and story list, and chances are you're long gone from this site, and similarity won't read this review, but I hope you have some benefit from the good karma I'm sending your way. Cheers m'dear. Best wishes.
skylar.abendroth chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
Noooo... Dean says Bitch and Sam says Jerk... Of course unless you intentionally switched it lol but so far I'm liking this story. It's different but good and it's the type of au I've been searching for :)
christinebleu chapter 20 . 5/31/2012
Came across your story, and i know it's been completed for quite a while now, but definitely an amazing story! The shapeshifter was a perfect bad guy (probably my favorite character? minus all the depressing stuff he did) but the relationship with dean and sam was on a perfect up hill ride (if that makes sense). Anyways great job!
RogueStorm84 chapter 20 . 5/21/2012
wow took me a few days to finally finish this but I did it and it was awesome!
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 20 . 4/12/2012
Love!
BlackedOutLove chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
Crap! You had all of my family, who by the way is reading over my shoulder, yelling 'GO SAMMY! KICK DEAN'S A*S!' I don't think my eardrums will ever be the same. You had us laughing like h*ll. You have a real talent!

I love that you made Sam out of character, when most people try to keep Sam in character, they try to hard and make him to...a*s-ish can I say? But I have to say I love your story!

~ Akatsuki Host Club
MissPoke chapter 20 . 6/6/2011
Nicely done.
MissPoke chapter 5 . 6/6/2011
Sam Adams? Hahaha. The plot thickens. I like how you worked the shapeshifter (if it is a shapeshifter) in so neatly. Sam was freaking out about telling Jess he cheated so he didn't really pay attention to anything that could have been out of the ordinary, and then suddenly, things are looking down.
MissPoke chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
Good going so far. I'm really enjoying this, mostly because I'm so glad you didn't take the usual route and write Sam as the innocent townie than Dean corrupts. They had a fist fight! And Sam is a heavy drinker! But still a good guy. Yeah, I know this is my first review (maybe you didn't notice?) but I can explain: when I'm reading something I like, I read chapters back to back, sometimes without even pee breaks, so you can see why I wouldn't stop for something like a review. But that notice you put up in a previous chapter about 300 something hits and 3 reviews got to me. I've accidentally clicked on a lot of crap because of misleading summaries misleading me into thinking something is worth the effort of clicking on it, and immediately clicking 'back' a couple lines in, and I can see how 300 hits and 3 reviews could make a person think that's what's going on, and that's so far from the truth I had to stop for a second and let you know that you're awesome. So. There you go. You're awesome. Keep it up!

P.S. You may never get a review from me again, but if you don't, it's probably not because I lost interest or you started really sucking. It's more likely that I'm too interested/lazy.