Reviews for Fishing off the Roof
Lyra chapter 2 . 3/21
Did someone seriously ask what bangs were?
AnimeWarrioress 359 chapter 33 . 2/10
Cool story
Guest chapter 33 . 12/29/2014
I just finished reading this masterpiece and wow... that was just so amazing! My eyes were glued to the screen and I read the whole story at once, I just couldn't stop reading.
The ending was fantastic, I honestly had to cry.
PinkBunnysWillRuleTheWorld chapter 33 . 10/16/2014

I realize you're probably not even on fanfiction anymore and honestly I haven't been for years either. But I suddenly remembered this story and well its finals week so of course I felt the need to read the entire thing right now. Logical, I know. Anyway i just wanted to say that this story is really, really good. Like this is one of the best portrayals of Harry I have ever read... And that is saying a lot because back in the day I was quite the addict. He's fleshed out, smart, strong but not too strong, funny and he likes his friends. So many people make Harry strong but then forget to make him a person. And for that I am deeply impressed. Also its just a good plot line, so I hope you're still writing somewhere out there in the world because you have outrageous talent. And you're quite the tear jerker.

Have a lovely day,

Guest chapter 33 . 7/21/2014
I really liked the story. I don't know if I just misread it or what, but I could have sworn that when Chris was telling Harry that Leo had locked him the closet he said that either Piper or Leo had sealed the door with magic? So was Chris' relationship with his mother different than that of his father? I can't believe that she would just let Leo do that. And another part stated that Chris was devastated after his mom had died and he had that charm he always wore around his that was blessed by the power of 3. So again... I'm not sure if I just misread something or there was some kind of discrepancy. Also... I was wondering, what happened to Jessie and Damien? They aren't mentioned at all in the epilogue.
Guest chapter 33 . 7/21/2014
so... whatever happened to jessie? and damien?
Guest chapter 25 . 7/21/2014
um... i don't understand how wyatt got into the house?didn't chris put up chrystals? and if wyatt could get in and out i don't understand why chris couldn't flame out? or why wyatt didn't just do that to begin with? i'm really confused...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Actually, this doesn't make sense. Wyatt, as Chris' brother, would be Chris' legal guardian as his nearest relation, so whatever Paige would want doesn't come in to it.
Wilko chapter 33 . 7/11/2014
I wish you would start another story from this point, I like the Chris and Wyatt from this chapter, I think there could be great adventures for them ahead.
oh yeeah chapter 11 . 1/28/2014
I hate slash!
GreekDefender chapter 33 . 12/21/2013
I really liked your story but I felt the epilogue didn't fit well with the rest of the story. It seemed a bit too silly compared to the rest of it. Especially because everyone just forgot the rest of the story. Which makes sense in the context of changing history, but still felt disappointing.
RobertaCamilleri chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
I love this! I don't watch Charmed but my friend explained some things about it. This is amazing!
kuhekabir chapter 33 . 6/30/2013
sylvia.przychodzki chapter 33 . 5/1/2013
A great story! I must admit I lost some interest in the middle, but it picked up nicely and I liked the way you tied it back to Charmed's original story (or at least part of it). I'm a fan of Piper and Leo so it was sad to see them in a dark light, but you really portrayed Chris' anguish well. Thank you for the amazing story!
Guest chapter 33 . 1/29/2013
Oh my god... I just reread this for the second time, and I NEED A SEQUEL!
I'd love to see this Chris in the past (season six)!
I loved Chris's sarcasm and humor!
Thank you so much!