Reviews for The Arrangement
Sakura Lisel chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
Hmph. I don't see why James and Natalie HAVE to go along with the prophecy. They don't LOVE each other in THAT way. All they see in each other is 17 years of cousin love, and nothing else. So just because a prophecy says THEY have to marry to stop some dark lord from taking over the world, they have to break up with the people they are in love with now, and marry each other becaue of some stupid prophecy? I'd say screw the prophecy and outright REFUSE to go along with it. They should be allowed to be with who they ROMANTICALLY want to be with, and not with someone they probably see only as a brother/sister in their 17 long years of growing up as cousins. *lol*
iuhnuk chapter 5 . 11/1/2010
heyy.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE.

loved it. loads. its bloody nice.

finally, a very fluffy story with a plot. gasp.

so update! and in the meantime i shall go read your other stories.

buh bye.

OMGMYNAMEIS natalie (:
loverwriterbeliever chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
hey please continue this story; it's great and i just read all of the story before this and its great! dont give up!

maddie :)
cutegirl786 chapter 5 . 3/29/2007
its so wonderful! i hope their to-be marriage works!

good luk!
Inconsequential chapter 5 . 2/23/2007
I enjoy this story. It is certainly unique, and some of your dialogue is quite realistic for Potterverse. In perfect honesty, however, it is not the most gripping thing I've ever read, and I think it needs a few more plot twists. Also, never apologize for/explain words that happen to be longer than four letters, i.e. 'sagacity'-if readers care, and don't know what it means, they'll look it up, and 'A/N's break up the flow of stories terribly.

I hope you take this criticism as criticism ought to be taken: as a sign of high expectations. That, jealousy, and sheer frustration are the three main causes of critique.

Right.

Nice to meet you.

Confession of ulterior motive: I would like to see you finish the story! As I said, I enjoy it.
Harry James Potter B7 chapter 4 . 1/17/2007
good one. i have been just loving what your trying to set up. i am just wanting to know why you have james in such a bad mood?
dauby chapter 4 . 1/1/2007
I really like this story and can't wait to find out what happens next.

-dauby
SimplisticHPFAN chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
So Anna and James seem to have an arranged relationship? He gets into internation transport, and she gets a well-known name? The plot thickens. I'm so rooting for Natalie and James, she seems better for him. And Anna is really stuck up. Good dialogue though. :]

I LOVE IT. Update soon.
memily89 chapter 4 . 12/28/2006
This is really good! Please update soon!
CrazySiriemBlack chapter 3 . 11/29/2006
whoa! i didn't expect that from ron and hermione!
SimplisticHPFAN chapter 2 . 11/28/2006
I love this story, you keep it interesting.

Update as soon as you can, but take your time.

Merlin knows how busy life can get, but keep up the good work!

I love Natalie, she seems like a bit of a spitfire.

:]
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 2 . 11/7/2006
I like this story. It is a good story. Please keep writing this story and update soon.
CrazySiriemBlack chapter 2 . 11/7/2006
a little too well? Now that's...interesting?

...WHAT DOES SHE KNOW? I WANT TO KNOW hahaha

update soon!
CrazySiriemBlack chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Cool! and the story continues... hahaha

Nice chapter!poor Natalie...I would have taken it even worse

Well...now to read the second chapter
shortandstout chapter 2 . 11/5/2006