Reviews for Normally Ordinary
DreamMiss chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
Lovely story! Write more plz!
Rikiko chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
Please update as soon as possible...
You had last updated in 2009 and now is 2013. So please don't forget to update. 3
Aurora Breen chapter 4 . 1/6/2012
this is a really good story keep up the good work friend.
Naname-chan chapter 4 . 3/2/2011
It's great! I've always wanted to read such a fanfiction. But why don't you update?

Naname
Delmosia-Chan is HERE chapter 4 . 12/25/2010
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!111
randomguest chapter 4 . 7/15/2009
make more chapters! i need 2 know wat happens. by da way the story rocks
dances.with.sunflowers chapter 4 . 7/1/2009
So... I suppose you're still writing this. At least I hope you are because I think it's rather fabulous so far. ;)

Good luck with it and I hope to read more from you soon. :D
SSMLFob20 chapter 4 . 5/13/2009
I like this story ) update soon please! and can you please make the chapters longer please? thanks!
mybloodyday chapter 4 . 3/8/2009
godiee...you updated..cant wait for the next chapter:D:D
Lackadaisycal chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Lovely story! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
DumbButt chapter 4 . 2/9/2009
You are awesome. (:

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Uchiha-Kirara chapter 4 . 2/9/2009
aww cute :3

I'm happy you didn't die! :D

And don't worry, if I (emphasis on I) review stories, then I stick until the end. So even if all your other reviewers would quit reviewing, you would still have one reviewer :3

But this story is really awesome, and I bet many other reviewers will start reviewing (sooner or later)

...I hope this made sense xD

teehee, Naruto's cute :D

And Sakrua's right, since when did she side with SASUKE? xD

And it's a good idea of her to invite him to a coffee sometime..(and make Sasuke jealous, MWAHAHAHA XD)

I don't mind if your chaps are short, as long as you update )

I would say, you decide weither you want to write short chaps, but update more often and regularly or write way longer chaps, but update like once in a month or so. So what do you think?

so keep on writnig

U-K
Uchiha-Kirara chapter 3 . 2/7/2009
AWESOME!

I LOVE THIS!

IT'S SO BRILLIANT! *_*

whoa, I enjoyed reading every chap of this and I hope you'll update soon, for you have not been updating for 2 years, 3 months and a few weeks :D

“He is an ass!” I declare loudly as soon as I enter. “Sasuke Uchiha is the biggest, fattest, most annoying jerk asshole! He is without doubt the bane of my existence!” I slam the door shut behind me. “Shikamaru, I forgot my—“ I look up and freeze. My face turning so red I can feel it under my anger, which is rapidly dissolving into humiliation and regret.

THIS was definitely the BEST part (so far) x)

*sigh* why is Shikamaru being so ..cold? That's sad (

Sakura does her best, she does everythign he wants, heck even the party HE should plan not HER! And he doesn't even say ONE thanks! That's the least he could do, for Sakura is the one planing the party instead of him. GR

AND INO IS PISSING ME OFF IN THIS STORY GR

DUMB BITCH -.-

I'd like NaruHina more than ShikaIno Well actually I like ShikaIno, but in this story Ino doesn't deserve sth like love. :P

so please keep on writing and update as soon as possible )

U-K
antlercrown chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
I love this series, please update ! I'll be waiting!
Poet of the Moon chapter 3 . 9/12/2007
What happened to updating once a week? Haha. I suppose you've graduated by now and have more important things to do. Oh well. You were ba good writer
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »