Reviews for Photographs
jf chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
good job!
Starship Artisan chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Awwww I really liked this (Darn my soft spot for kid fics xD)
dybank chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
*gigglefart* That was really sweet. It made me smile loads of times. :)
Eatfoodzap chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
yay I really like this story, It makes you nod in that knowing way, like, "uh-huh, I know all these people", but sometimes it makes you guess about who the people are. I also, if I'm correct in guessing, like how there's a dash of EdWin in there (That "beautiful girl with a high blonde pony-tail, holding Edward’s arm" was Winry, right?) :-))
infinitemoonlight chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
aww... what a sweet story!
Bar-Ohki chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
That's so awesome and cute!
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Really sweet. The naming him after Maes really made me like it, because I think he and Roy seemed like close friends. Infact, it's not just sweet. It's brilliantly adorable.
Atemu'sLotus chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Oh my goodness!

That was so adorable.

Every time you described a photo I was able to envision it in my head so kudos on your amazing writing skill (Even if English is not your first language ;P ).

I thought that they were all in character, a little OOC sometimes but that is alright since everyone does that once and a while.

Very nice piece.

Thank you for the enjoyable read.
Kai Isolated chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
HOLY SHIT! THAT WAS MY FAVOURITE ROYAI EVER! AH! i love that so so so so so so much! *squeak*

thank you thank you thank you!

~when Logic meets Art~

-Kai Isolated-
MadSmurf chapter 1 . 1/10/2007

Over and Out

Bizzy chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
I found that sweet. I got the impression that you chose not to use names for the majority of the piece so as not to give away what was really going on in the story. That said, because there were so many characters involved, using 'he' and 'she' and things of that nature got confusing, because there was more than one 'he'-you know what I mean? And though I know you wanted to give a vivid picture of the photographs, it almost seemed like a bit much-that in mind, I know that the descriptions likely were meant to help reveal the identity of each character as you went along, so I know why you did the longer descriptions.

Otherwise, this was well written! I didn't notice any blatant spelling or grammatical errors.

I hope you don't think I'm being too harsh, because I really did think this was well done! Please keep writing!
Riza Hawkeye 9 chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
Riza, sua história está incrível !

Muitoboa, as fotografias muito bem descritas e até parece com aquele ova de FMA !

Muito bem escrita, parabéns, ótima pra quem é fã da Riza e do Roy !

Ass: Your affair Hugo !

Kisses !
Edu Elric chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Very Nice.

Very Kawaii!

Eyes like onyx are just perfect!

I just loved it. I would appreciate if their story continued in the anime... /

kissus, du
Senf chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
olá \o/

achei o link da tua fic numa comunidade de Royai no orkut *-*~

e resolvi ler :D realmente adorei *-*~

eu geralmente não comento em fanfics em inglês (comento só às vezes...), pois é muito mais fácil entender inglês do que escrever em tal língua xD

mas, como você fala português, resolvi comentar :D

tua fic está tão fofinha *o*~

tchau, küss küss X3
Jjaro chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
this is really cute. I understand your grammar problems and stuff like that (I'm learning spanish right now, and not having a good time with it) You could make a sequel by telling the story roy tells to his son. This was a great idea, I like it!