Reviews for Time After Time
KellethMetheus chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
I loved it. I almost made me cry. I need to check out more of your stuff.

I haven't had much time to read lately trying to get Wishes done and then working on my next offering so it's all ready to go when Wishes is done.

Great work, I really love this song.

AndromedaMarine chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
TiaRat chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
You did a good job fitting the song with the moment. (Besides, I've always liked this song.)
smrvn chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
*sob* Divide and Conquer always makes me sad :(

great song it fits rather nicely!
stusue chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Very emotional short fic! It may just be a little glimpse into the emotional torment of Sam and Jack, and yet it encapsulates the whole complicated relationship they have. "Her heart broke at the realization, but her soul was soothed." What a beautiful distinction and beautifully written. Very moving... :o)
Kat Spencer chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
GREAT FIC! So in character and in tune with everything that is D&C! I loved it, it's going on my favorite stories list, this is awesome, you are great, keep up the fine, fine work!
scifigirl77 chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
This was good. It's my own memory that hates me. I remember the episode, but not the part where they're sitting on either side of the wall. (unless of course you made that up in whic case when in the episode does this take place? curse my stupid memory!) Great job!
Natters chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
aww so sad
LuSo chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Very, very good. I love it, they should have done that in the show :) very happy reader, if that wasn't already evident enough
KaylaKML chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
*whistles* Its ME!

Miss ya. Get on Yahoo Messenger sometime.. Only thing I am ever on, cant reply to e-mails as my email doesnt work. And so busy dont feel like making a new so YIM only for now.

And. I love it :D Bravo dear. You get better and better. Almost cried.

*hands chocolates*
Ditte3 chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
It's good writing.I like it.
ALIMOO1971 chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
great shoet story, keep up the good work
katejones2005 chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
PERFECT! what a great addition to one of my all time favorite episodes! great job! and great choice of song too!
Serised chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
I like it. Very nice.
Oz Lovi chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Another good one. Keep going. :)

Oz Lovi