Reviews for Mountain Dew Anonymous
Candy Phantom chapter 1 . 5/15
Oh my gosh. This isn't the first time it happened. I loved this.
drpepperfreak00 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
hahhhahah i loved that
DPfruitloop chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Congradulations! You have officially scarred me for life! O.O now if you don't mind I'm gonna go sit in the corner over there and attempt to regain whatever sanity I have left. Rofl jk. This was great.
RainingHearts4Ever chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I couldn't stop laughing when I read the Family Guy quote XD XD XD Awesome one shot! Going straight into my favorites! :D :D
Google chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
OMG Mountain Dew I need you!
bleh0 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
That was SO FUNNY! I love it. I have a similar addiction...
inukagome15 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
It WAS stupid. Why on earth would CLOCKWORK be addicted to Mountain Dew?

But it was also funny in its stupidity. I can't imagine Vlad being addicted to something like that. XD

Nice job. It's really silly. :D
Salinedreamsxena chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Kj would probly die if he read this. XD
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Yes, it was stupid. But still fun to read. XD
EctoChameleon chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
I love this as much as I love Mountain Dew! XD I found this very humorous and I love the lyrics.
JenniferRSong chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
Dare you to do a oneshot in the Harry Potter universe. I've already written a Mountain Dew oneshot based on that concept, (soon to be a twoshot, I think) but you could do a MDA with them. I can see it now. Hogwarts, marauders' era. Sirius, James, Snape, Flitwick, Voldemort(?), and Hagrid. Please? This one was really good.
Fairly Odd Phantom Fan chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
HAHAHAHA! That was HILARIOUS! When Danny asked if Sam was pregnant right before her pushing down the stairs, it reminded me of when Peter did that to Lois on Family Guy. But, the ending was definitley the best part!
Meitantei ChibiMoonPhantom chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Whahahahaha! That was the funniest thing I read in ages! Keep on writing please.
Sasia93 chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Um...wow. That was random. Very, very random.

YAY RANDOMNESS! AND MOUNTAIN DEW!

XD

It's okay...I'm insane too. IT'S FUN!

~Sasia~
Purple Mystic chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
I LOVED IT! HAHAHAHAHA! I loved when Danny pushed Sam down the stairs. ...XD o! Loved it! I almosted died from laughing! Ha ha! I even read it again! Loved it! (faves) So funny!