Reviews for By Blood Connected
Innocence and Instinct chapter 39 . 9/12/2016
OH MY GOD!

I screamed when I saw this update. The first time I read this story was during my senior year of high school about 3-4 years ago. I had a big paper for English due the next day when I first started reading it and i was only half way through with it. I stopped doing my paper just to read every single chapter of By Blood Connected.

I didn't finish it until 2 am the day my paper was due, and I didn't go to sleep until 4am, only to wake up 2 hours later at 6 to get ready for school. And you know what?

It was sooo worth it.

I was sad to see that it has been a few years since it has been last updated, so I pretty much lost hope that it would ever be updated. Despite that, I was glad to have found and read By Blood Connected. It is, to date, one of the best VirgilxOC fanfiction I have ever read aside from from this other amazing VirgilxOC fanfic Fire and Ice, which is another long, well written, unfinished fic that desperately needs to be updated.

Your fic and Fire and Ice are the two best VirgilxOC fics that has to offer.

So you can imagine my excitement when I saw an email from fsnfiction notifying me of your very recent updates.

I hope to read more updates! I'll be keeping a very watchful eye for them.

I'll be heading now to the sequel link!
MissKatryn chapter 39 . 9/12/2016
I just re-read this story a few days ago and suddenly got a notification that you updated. That was completely unexpected
... either way, I hope you will be active!
xroseduelistx chapter 39 . 9/11/2016
Holy shit, I saw the alert for this and, more importantly, Sentient in my email and I had a moment of "?!" I'd mostly forgotten about this fic and certainly didn't remember the sequel, but those alerts brought it all back. This was the only Vergil fic I ever read that I truly loved. It's been 10 years, hot damn.

I feel the need to share a bit of backstory about myself, so here's the short version: My ex was the one who introduced to Devil May Cry, who got me to fall completely head over heels in love with Vergil, and who maintained a few long-running RPs with me in which my character was with Vergil. We broke up 2 years ago and, needless to say, I lost my main outlet for Vergil. Sure, every now and then, when I miss him, I'll go on a fanart hunt, but it's not quite the same. Anyways, my point being that I'm excited you have returned and I will surely be rereading this fic while I await for the sequel to be completed. Welcome back!
Cycromorpt chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
You're evil sonavabeach! Release the sequel already! It's been almost 10 years? WHERE ARE YOU? YOU'RE DRIVING IS INSANE HERE! T_T
Guest chapter 38 . 9/5/2016
whoa, that ending. shame the sequel wasn't finished.
Guest chapter 36 . 9/5/2016
cute
Guest chapter 26 . 9/5/2016
lol yeah I did need that pronunciation guide, thanks
Guest chapter 25 . 9/5/2016
CUTE
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
well this looks interesting
Guest chapter 38 . 9/4/2016
I loved this 'plea for release' ;) and I hope that the second book is out I don't know honestly, but I'm about to haul ass over to it (′‵)(′‵)(′‵) GO!
Guest chapter 38 . 9/4/2016
IT'S THE LAST CHAPTER!? NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Guest chapter 37 . 9/4/2016
You're teasing us... :-:
Guest chapter 35 . 9/4/2016
It was so hard to read them arguing...
Guest chapter 28 . 9/4/2016
Is the dragon the mark? Will it appear as a tattoo?
Guest chapter 15 . 9/3/2016
That would've been me in that moment XD