Reviews for The Sound Of Silence
The Orb of Order chapter 7 . 11/30/2014
is Jaden Pregnant?
Nico Zi chapter 10 . 6/11/2014
Whhyyy! Whyyy did you stop :(! I wanted to know what will happen to chazzie when he goes back to his brothers, how he'll tell jaden? how the other would react? what's it between him and Zane?! aggghh to much quastionss you're so evil miss author :(!
draco's girl chapter 8 . 8/30/2013
OMG! I WATCH THE ABRIDGED ALL THE TIME I HAVE SEEN ALL THE EPISODE A MILLION TIMES MY FAVORITE EPISODE IS EPISODE 8!
riley chapter 10 . 5/1/2012
finish this is amazing
KaiAbelinda chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
when you going to finished this :3 its very good!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
You should really try to do this proffessionally, I'm surprised that Chazz is able to be alone, not that he should be clinging to his boyfriends leg, but to be able to be completely alone. If I were terrorized like that I think that I would try to surround myself with people, even if I didnt know them. Especially if I were the victin of a rape preceding the threat. Otherwise, fantastic job with the angst factor I feel something resembling nausea not that I'm sickenned by the angst it's just the tight feeling in your stomach when you know someones going to make a choice that will hurt them very badly.
Sakural7865 chapter 10 . 7/17/2011
No! Chazz, don't go back to your bros! They'll do horrible things to you(but u already know that, hum) Please update soon, Chan!
KaiAbelinda chapter 10 . 4/11/2011
update some more it's getting good!
LightShadowsh chapter 10 . 2/24/2011
awww! you're too rude you stopped writing. T_T
The Homunculi Twins chapter 10 . 1/1/2011
Me: NO!

Yami: dont go Chazz!

Chazz: its not my choice! its Yami's Chan's choice! ... **mutters** plus i just wanna protect my Jaden...

Jaden: **blushes**

Chazz: **realizes what he just said an blushes**

Me and Yami: AWWWWWWWWWW!

Me: hehe u two r adorable XD

Chazz: s-shut it Greed...or ill tell Envy and Ed-chan about "it"

Me: **pales** u wouldnt...

Chazz: **smirks** oh yes i wou-

Jaden: **kisses Chazz to shut him up**

Me and Yami: **snickers** Awesome story Yami's Chan! Cant wait to read the next chapter!

Yami: Oh and if ur wondering, im not Yami Yugi. Im Greed's Yami/twin. :D
Pasta-chan13 chapter 10 . 11/24/2010
upppdddaaattteeeee! The power of Yami Yugi compels you to do so!
Meme chapter 10 . 11/4/2010
yeahhh so you're definitely going to update right? cuz i want more of this~ :D
darkangel13091 chapter 10 . 3/16/2010
Still a very good story thank you very much for updating I just read it and I loved it :)
Princeton Brothers Fan chapter 10 . 9/21/2009
Glad you finally decided to update a new chapter. Update another one soon. And update a chapter for The Rule Of Three and a chapter for Jagger's Story too. I read both of them and they're both awesome stories.
evanescenceangel18 chapter 10 . 9/20/2009
What happened to Jaden? Anyways this chapter was amazing and I totally loved it. I feel really bad that there are secrets that Chazz and Jaden keep from each other but at the same time its kinda like they will find out on their own just like Chazz did with jadens injury. Anyways loved this amazing chapter. Love ya