Reviews for Lost Worlds
Patched-up Matryoshka chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
Oi,Nomura-sama, I hope you're reading this!
DesertChocolate chapter 16 . 7/17/2010
My god! A kingdom hearts fic that doesn't devolve into an unimaginable yaio fest? I bow to your absolute genius! I hope you get around to adding more to this!
Sabrina chapter 16 . 4/4/2009
Love this one. It's hysterical and touching all rolled into one. A couple of things that don't match up with game play, such as Goofy or Donald being absorbed into Sora, not sticking around, during a drive, but I don't think that matters as much. I love how you interpreted putting the trio into these other, newer Disney shows. I wish there was more, because I would love to know what Kairi does next, as well as the rest of the worlds that opened thanks to the new route. You rock my socks!
Gijinka Renamon chapter 16 . 8/14/2008
Cool concept. Will there be more?
Rambie chapter 16 . 10/12/2007
Alas, it's sad that this hasn't been updated in so long D: Much love regardless.
Inkbug chapter 16 . 4/16/2007
-chuckle-

Great story here. I loved the ending of this chapter, with Beast's Castle and the wardrobe. HILLARIOUS! :D

You've used my favorite movies so far, and I thank you for that, plus, you've got a great writing style! Hope to see more from you soon! :D

Whim
Kyo Fan Club President chapter 16 . 3/26/2007
Nice! I really enjoyed this one and please update soon!

-Kyo Fan Club President
Theo Gary chapter 16 . 3/20/2007
Awesome story so far! I actually had an idea to write a KH2/Narnia story along these same lines, but you pulled it off much better, I think.

Can't wait to see what's next. Keep up the great work!

Excelsior!

Theo Gary
Anthrax Pretzels chapter 16 . 1/25/2007
Beast's castle again? Wow, wonder what's in store this time :3
Kinpaginpa chapter 16 . 1/25/2007
Ah, that was really good, but it stopped so soon. I really can't wait for the next update because this is really a good story. It is now going under my favorites! Yay!
WriterApprentice chapter 16 . 1/25/2007
YAY! A new chapter!

LOL! I can't beleive they came out of the Wardrobe's body. AND IN KINGDOM HEARTS WARDROBE IS A SHE! XD
WriterApprentice chapter 15 . 1/18/2007
Loved it!
KatSumeragi1313 chapter 15 . 1/6/2007
God, I haven't reviewed in a while, have I? Anyway, good job, and I love your bits on antiform! I can't wait for more, MORE!
Anthrax Pretzels chapter 15 . 1/3/2007
So god :D

I can't wait for more Narnia!
Japanimaniac13 chapter 14 . 1/2/2007
Hmm, not sure how to do this- The review is for Lynx and Rebmakash, since I know a few of you share the same account (that's right, isn't it?).

I'm really enjoying the Lost World story. :) It's absolutely fabulous to see these other great Disney worlds come to life- and you didn't just pick obvious ho-hum ones, either. Treasure Planet was a great choice. I also like how you stay very close to the formula of Kingdom Hearts- with Sora's insights from world-plots to the overall plot (does that make sense?), like he did with the friends reunited in Narnia. Very Sora-like.

Umm, hmm. The only critique I have is that my first impression about the Princesses being able to use portals was kind of cheezy, but still- that's only been introduced, and I know very well that even the most cheezy and overdone plot devices can be made acceptable or even enjoyable through good planning and good writing, which I know you all have. So I know I personally will wait to make my final decision on that matter. :) Not that my specific opinion makes any difference.

It's a great story, and I can't wait to see what happens next! :)
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »