Reviews for Killing Love
Neko Inu-maru chapter 20 . 1/12/2014
oh god I sooooo need a sequal. ASAP. your a VERY talented writer, and i dont know if ther is a sequal or not, but if there isnt then I need one! very well written. 10/10 »\\\\\«
Guest chapter 20 . 7/28/2013
Wow
Of Kings and Queens chapter 20 . 7/31/2011
-_- what seriously? I suffered through this story for a sh¡t ending like that one. Wow.
Of Kings and Queens chapter 18 . 7/31/2011
-_-

I don't know If you know this but, while it's ok to put in authors notes at the beginning, end and a few in the middle, YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO RANDOMLY MAKE COMMENTS THAT REFERENCE THE WRITER OR THE READER IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAMN STORY (unless it's a crack or humor story but they don't count). The characters aren't supposed say something like "Stupid author making me (bla bla bla)" That makes the story annoyingly stupid and at times made me think you were just trolling. Other than that there are obvious mistakes in your spelling and grammar. The only reason I'm even still reading this thing is because under all the sh¡t, it still has a good plot.
yuffie111 chapter 20 . 10/13/2010
thats was a good ending for the story but i also thought it sucked in a way.

anyway the story is the best one I've read so far.

i mean i was weird at first but i really enjoyed it.
yuffie111 chapter 16 . 10/10/2010
maybe you could do a little of everything

the story is great

what?

yuki kill kyo?

wered u get that idea?
Yuffie Miki chapter 4 . 9/1/2010
why did kyo have to make the first move?
Yuffie Miki chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
yes your going justva little fast but the story has realy got my attetion now
yuffie111 chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
its not great but then again im a huge kyo fanatic so i dont like were i think its going

that put a side - its defonetly got me wonting to finish it
Yuffie Miki chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
i liked it but did u have to make kyo and yuki so perverted?
Liila6241 chapter 20 . 3/14/2009
YAY that was really good! i cannot wait to start reading the sequel!
oomileena-chanoo chapter 20 . 8/23/2008
HOW DARE YOU? KYO AND YUKI HAD SUCH A GOOD RELATIONSHIP! YOU HAD BETTER WRITE A SEQUAL AND MAKE EVERYTHING RIGHT AGAIN! OHMIGHOSH HOW COULD YOU MAKE HIM DREAM THAT WHOLE DRAMATIC EXPERIENCE? But I am impressed at how much you made me care about this incident. Good job.
Raze Occam chapter 20 . 2/14/2008
DAMN YOU! That was getting so good and you just had mess it up! Boy, I'm obbsessive. You just had to ruin the fun, didn't you? Sob sob sob sob