Reviews for Legion
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
0-0

The terrible possibility that the shadow queen is Mono. Eep.
Wabi chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
How wonderful to see a story that focuses on someone other than the leads of ICO! (Though I could read about the two of them forever.) This was well-written, with beautiful details. I love the simplicity of the whole thing, especially the part about the "gangly lad" and the girl who trekked back to her village. One thing you could improve on is how often you use questions in your narration (such as, "Who is he to address such a person, cursed and exiled as he is?"). Too many questions make it seem a bit condescending, and weaken the overall impact of the story. Anyways, great job on this. Keep writing!
bbb136 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Great piece, really loved it.
Shadsie chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I just finished the game and as is customary for me to do with all things that I like, I looked up its entry on TV Tropes and found this in the fanfiction recommendations. Whoever suggested it made a wise choice. The prose is beautiful and sad, with intersting implications at the end - the game's villain being sweet (perhaps deceptively so?) to the spirits of the sacrifice victims. I found this fitting to the game.
Yuki Valons chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I've always wondered if baby Wander retained his memories, or if he grew up seeing Mono as his mother instead. I have a feeling its the latter, and if that's the case it must be heartbreaking for Mono and part of the reason she's willing to become the Queen. I've always felt that the lineage of the horned children was started by horned Wander and someone other than Mono, which could have added to her grief and wish to have him back as hers.

Another wonderfully well written and hauntingly beautiful piece.
xoVanilla-Bean chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
This was so chilling, and gorgeous, and it made me shiver. The narrarion was so smooth and I loved how you made it bite into the bone. I love your style. This was amazing.
Young Roy chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Amazing. That's all I can say.

D:
kindigo chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Hauntingly, horribly beautiful
Mizurio chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Wow, amazing! I loved every last word of this! I love you style of writing as well! Great work!
Asher Tye chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Terrific! The style, the flow of the plot, excellent! I never got to play Ico (its a hard game to track down) but I've read all about it and played SOTC and this story definitely does the two justice.
zephyrocity chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Wonderful.
Seimei chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
All I can say is: Incredible.
foofums chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
That was incredible, I really can't think of anything else to say. I love how you wrote it. And the way you put Shadow of the Colossus and Ico together is something I had been wanting to do but could never figure out how, and in a oneshot you managed to do it beautifully.

Great job.
Guardian1 chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
This is painfully, painfully scary and just gorgeous in the way that it IS unrelentingly awful - your prose is unsentimental and hard-hitting and lovely. By the time I reached "They say she can hear them pleading for mercy as they die" an honest shiver ran down the back of my neck.

This is awesome.
Stealth Noodle chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
This gave me the good kind of chills. The pacing, especially, works really, really well, and there are so many good turns of phrase; the section with the children dying in the oubliette particulary got me. Awesome creepy!fic- I can't even find anything to nitpick. :)