Reviews for There Goes My Life
deactivated001 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
*Sniff sniff* That was beautiful! Aw I can't get over it, its so cute!
Kisuki Shoyuma chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
this one was good too but i dont think i'll be favoritin it sry ;
karea wheeler-chan chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
IT WAS SO GOD! I love that song! don't stop writing fanfics
CapricornCapi chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
It was cute, but I found the title a bit too apt for the story: you seemed to speed through things hastily. It seemed too rushed to me, but that's just my opinion. Other than that, it was very sweet.
Vince from Shamwow chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Aww! This was so adorable!
Nyrocat chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
:D this is awsome! you gotta write what happends inbetween!
Whispering-Willow08 chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
thats awesome! lots of OOCness but thats ok. loved it!
FMA4EVER chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
and you said you couldn't write! i loved this! i went aw like 5 times! i love it and it is so on my favz!

i give it a 5 out of 5!

in Christ,

FMA4EVER
buyokitty chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Aw! That was so cute!
SingleRoseOfWutai chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
that fic was so sweet and awsum! and uo-chan's funny wit an attitude!
Harry-Potter-is-Scarface chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
I loved this story. i love the way you used the song and it perfectly matched the story. You are very talented and write more stories like this. It's one of the best stories I've read. It was a very sweet ending. I JUSTLOVED THIS STORY!
Gravaja Umbros chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Aww, it's so sweet! And I love Kenny Chesney's music. And I laughed that you changed it to Tokyo Express. Anyway, short, but very sweet. I like it!
Odetoblue chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
AH! I love it! it's so adorable! i love how kyo is a great father and stays with Arisa!
Tenko chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
It's cute!

But I'm confused as to how you wrote this fic without mentioning the curse whatsoever or mentioning how Uo and Kyo managed to overcome all of their personal problems to get together in the first place. (Would Akito allow such a thing? Does Uo know about the curse?) I guess my point is, if you changed their names, there would be no clue this was even a Fruits Basket fic.

It's very cute, but I suggest focusing a little more on characterization. :)
Vixen in Violet chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Aww I liked the ending. Cute! I hope you can write more Uo/Kyo fics in the future .