Reviews for Hero in a Cage
SomeoneElsesDream chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Hi Will!

As I am an avid reader of Ridley and Tidia's work, I thought I would come and see what you have done.

I really liked this, the way you had Caleb try and deal with Dean. Very believeable. I only have two questions: what happened to Caleb, and what is is really about with Dean?
Nana56 chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Great story! I love Caleb almost as much as our boys. Nice way to work what John told Dean into it, too. I loved it!
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Loved your use of Ridley's Caleb and you matched him perfectly with the boys. His reading of Dean triggering more than just physical punches but also the question mark as to why Dean is reacting like this. Poor Sam certainly has an up hill battle on his hands. Love it if you were to add more (hint, hint!).
KatieLB chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
I just love Ridley's Caleb...everytime i read him I wish he was alive on the show... good little story. Poor dean. If caleb cant get to him you know its bad. good job
ChaiGrl chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
You did a great jon writing Caleb. You made him your own character, but I could see traits of Ridley's Caleb in him. I really enjoyed reading your story. Thanks for a great read. Hope to see more from you soon. Until then, Happy Writing!
SN1983 chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Good story! I love Ridley's Caleb, and you did him justice. I liked how you made it the secret that John gave Dean at the end of IMTOD rather that John's death that has Dean so on edge.
DeeUnnatural chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
I like your Reeves. Don't let this be the end to "“There’s something else, Sammy. It’s not John’s death that’s causing this.”" Just going with it. good story