Reviews for Saint Wagner
Darkraiprincess chapter 10 . 11/9/2014
I can't stop laughing! XD
ElementaMeow chapter 12 . 8/29/2013
Oh, Schei├če! Now they're in a real mess! Not that they weren't already in one... Can't wait to see how it turns out, but until then, see ya!
KittyCatLover123 chapter 12 . 9/10/2012
Wow this is amazing and so hilarious I couldn't stop laughing
Lyneel chapter 12 . 7/29/2012
ha ha, this story is so positively ridiculous, I love it! n_n
Amazing work, that's a piece of art!
Kakurosu chapter 12 . 5/31/2012
aawww MAN and just when the pope comes aroun - next part next part i wanna know how Kurt gets out of this mess!
77757 chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
Awwww, poor Kurt. Really good, I can't wait to see what happens next, it's kinda hard to imagine him drunk though...
YukitoHappa chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
this story was really funny. love how you managed to turn somthing serious into somthing hilarious. hope to see some more chapters, you left me just as Kurt met the pope. Plz update more Kurti genious.
BabyBeaver chapter 12 . 4/20/2010
I reviewed chapter one and skipped reviewing again 'til now because I was so intrigued by the story. Then I get to the end of this chapter and go, "Oh, no more." Sad! This is amazing and hilarious. I'll be waiting for an update! )
BabyBeaver chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
LOL. Oh, poor Kurt. But you have to admit, the conversations are entertaining. I have to agree with Logan. :)
Iris Musicia chapter 12 . 2/28/2010
I read this story a while ago, and thought it was HILARIOUS! I read it again, and I think it's BRILLIANTLY HILARIOUS! I do hope you update it soon, I like to see completed stories.
Sonar chapter 9 . 2/28/2010
LOL-WORTHY!

Please update!

Or are you dead?
Iris Kinson chapter 12 . 12/19/2009
Absolutely brilliant story! I was laughing my butt off the whole way! I just love it! Great mind to come up with a story like that!
Dracowar chapter 12 . 12/5/2009
Dammit update this now! we cant have a cliffhanger for this long.