Reviews for WHEEEEK!
Rita chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Fav part:Axel woke up a minute later, kicked out of the bush and sprawled ungracefully on the sidewalk leading to the door.

Note to self: rabbits had attitude. XD
underhandlilies chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Hahahaha! That was hilarious...XD
Riku-Rocks chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
That was definitely random but funny. A wild guinea pig with a cruch on Axel, hell bent on ruining his honeymoon...who knew that could be entertaining. The style and pace were very fitting and the grammar was nice.
Pink Illusion chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
That was so silly and humorous! I liked it a lot. XD The one thing I found was wrong was that guinea pigs aren't necessarily good at swimming... I read somewhere they can get very ill if they get too wet. But hey, it was a Jacuzzi! It was extremely warm! I bet the guinea pig was extremely cute. I loved that little beeswax tidbit at the end, and of course Axel was great in this, freaking out over expensive glasses and such.
SLYSWN chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
LMAO
fmagirl167 chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
i enjoyed this story and i liked the part when Axel and Riku kissed!
checkprofile4newaccount chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
lmao, i loved it so much i fell outta my chair x3
kiba91592 chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Aha. Ahaha. AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You know how much I loved this story? THIS MUCH! -expands arms wide- It was so randomly hilarious - I loved it! And I love guinea pigs! XD So cute!
ChibiFrubaGirl chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
LOL How much did I love this?

THIS MUCH!

(stretches her arms so wide they tear apart and crack)

Okay so ums... While I gather up my um... lims...

That was awesome!

And this is the first akuriku that shows the two married! (I should know)

*bliss*
rabid behemoth chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Ha, yay for crack fics! XD

I had that whole story pictured in my head...as a Looney Tunes style cartoon. It was great. XDXD

Very funny. Very cute. 20 warm and fuzzy points. _
FangedWriter chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
I finally got to sit down and read it! Yay! It was awesome, guys! I thought I was going to die. Oh, the visiuals that came into my head...XD.

Keep up the good work guys!
merines chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
... HAHAHA. XDD

That made me laugh. A lot. Now that's an interesting experience for a honey moon, eh? But... ohmai. A tied up Riku seems very nice, hurr.
Rosalyn Angel chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
You know I found this hilarious. XDXD

but I neglected to mention the Lassie reference, which I also LOLed at.

I think you need to write the bathroom scene uninterrupted. XD
lunarxshinobi chapter 1 . 10/15/2006