Reviews for Wander Amongst The Chandeliers
Kio-Kyon chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I love the way you have written this piece, in Riku's inotxication, he could hardly make out who Leon was, also i'm getting the impression Cloud was only setting Leon up to grab Riku while he can XD, i would love to see how the next chapter proceed, anyway great job on this chapter, great writing style, an excellent job on the story well done, keep up the great work!
underhandlilies chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Awesome...love the ending.
Kina-chan chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Don't worry, I love bar/club scenes too. This one was so awesome. I really liked it.
Keyblade Rebellion chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Bar scenes are extremely sexy if displayed in the right way.

I loved this story, it brings intoxication to a whole new level.

(But why is it rated M?)
M. Monster chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Oh, hot number. Just hope that it's Leons, duck.

I like it. :) Hope you add on to it.
brittie bear chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
wow. i loved it and if this is only a one shot im totally upset and i hope to find a sequel to this somewhere. just wow.
solar-baeby chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
...Pleasepleasepleaseplease tell me there will be more...It's so good. Me likey very much.
lalala chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Nice
DarkNite109 chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
I like. It's dificult to write characters drunk, and you did a good job.
Casmut chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
O! Great beginning! You've already got me hooked. - ~thumbs-up~
rabid behemoth chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Wait wait wait...was this a oneshot or NOT? It doesn't say "complete", but you talk about it like it was a oneshot...which makes me NERVOUS, because I'm pretty curious to see what happens...!

Meh, the bar scene was too damn sexy for me to wanna just give it up like that. C'mon, a twoshot, at least! _
Spiral Kisses chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Oh yum. It really was. Well done!

x
JohnneyAntonelli chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
very good.

loved it.

except, I don't like how it just... left off.

that makes me sad. ):

but,

you can fix that. (:
FangedWriter chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Love! Wonderfully written! I hope to see more and keep up!
Rosalyn Angel chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
I love you and your LeonRikuness! And this was hot. The drunken haze the story seemed to be written in was great and fitting. :D

*heart*