Reviews for Shed No Tears
T_T: wahhh! That was soo sad! It was well done though! 10/10. T_T *sniffle*
TS and Double-T Forever Strong chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
Aweee :(
MaxwellxSandy forever chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
I ALMOST CRIED WAIT! WAIT! IS THAT A TEAR? NO NOT SANDY WHY (I knew the story of the namless girl was Sandy and the man who died in was was Maxwell! But But why Sandy she was my second fav!(right after Maxwell) *Wipes away tear* but at least she's happy and that's all that matter's!)
ForeverFarewell chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
o m g Im still crying it is so sad omg omg omg
ForeverFarewell chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
OMG I"M CRYING RIGHT NOW SO VERY SAD
ForeverFarewell chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
OMG WHAT JUST HAPPEND?
I'm dead bai chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
This story is so creative and is one of a kind. I love it and have never read anything like it.
PotoPerson chapter 3 . 10/1/2007
AWW! that's so sad! But it's so cute!

GOOD JOB! ;D
Awsomewriter123 chapter 3 . 6/26/2007
Hi! I'm kinda new here. This story made me sad, but it was good. I wish you could have incorperated all of the ham hams into it though. No offense, but now i feel bummed out. I have to read a happy story. Keep writing!
Cassie chapter 3 . 1/28/2007
That was SO SAD!
SS-Spirit chapter 3 . 11/11/2006
This fic was so sweet, I was entirly glued to the erm...Tv screen. XD (Don't have a computer right now...so yeah...)
AmyAddict1 chapter 3 . 11/11/2006
that was so sweet. too bad i didnt get 2 review until now. but im happy i read the story. it was so sweet i luved it. cant wait 2 read more of ur stories.

-AA1
Three Wooden Crosses chapter 3 . 11/7/2006
Ohmigosh! This was awesome, Melissa! It's sad that nobody remembers Sandy, though..And that she never lived. Anyways, this was great, so write more fanfics!
Crystalgurl101 chapter 3 . 11/1/2006
Aww, that was so sad! Sucks that they couldn't be together though. ;-; But i'm glad Sandy finally found her true love. :3

Keep it up with the stories, C&P4ever! You know you rule the one-shots! -

Muah! Love you!

Crystalgurl
Tsubaki Munegawa chapter 3 . 11/1/2006
Ah! My heart feels like someone shoved a knife in it! It was so good, but so sad. I'm happy that she finally found her true love, but it sucks they couldn't be together T.T. This was a great story! You did a good job and I can't wait to see you're next bit of work.

Brendan-kun