Reviews for Walk Through The Fire
KIT chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
the way you wrote the story with a song weaved in is great, I'm guessing you got the inspiration from this song too. the last scentence is a little rough compared to the active but somehow soft using more "polite" words... you know my english isn't good, i hope you understand what i'm saying

KIT
Matchbox Dragon chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
This is interesting and nicely executed. At first I wasn't sure about the idea of our hero being the one who needs to be rescued, you carried it off well. Like Mary Jane says to Peter Parker at the end of Spider-Man 2, "Isn't it about time somebody saved your life?"

PS. I would have put "A snowy owl..." on a new line at the end; just a thought.
A.E. Hall chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
I'm so happy to find a story in this section with wonderful descriptions. You have a gift for using simple words to portray powerful pictures. I greatly enjoyed the experience.

One suggestion, there are a couple of spelling mistakes like "...tongues of fmale" I think you meant flames...

Other than that, there is little to suggest, thank you for the piece.
cheekybumbum chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Aw, I like this, it's sweet even though I did get a little confused in the middle with where she was going with Warren.
theonewholikestocallherselfgod chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
i really liked it heroineism (which should be a word) and a little bit of oolala in there as well XD

so, was he cute? XD