Reviews for Quack Experimental Fanfiction Excel Saga RIP
Jebus Creiss chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Yes, I've seen the Gatorade ads. But no, it isn't sweat...

Pretty good start. Curious to see how long it takes before the vestige of a plot dies. Good work!
Mikashi Aoyama chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
Ohmigosh! :D lol famazing!
Mikashi Aoyama chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
That was hilarious! (still hasn't stopped laughing since last chapter)

Poor Excel wasn't in this one. Oh well! :D
Mikashi Aoyama chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
This was amazing!

It seems almost like what would happen in another season of Excel Saga!

Great job! :D (ha i'm laughing too hard, i need to breath!)
Wolf Momari chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
OMG EXCEL SAGA! I love Excel Saga! Keep going PLEASE!
Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
High marks for the concept. Also, genuinely funny. :D
Willdew chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
I enjoyed the fact that it was a fanfic parodying other fanfics in the Excel section. *chortles* And the notes about ripped-off plots and authors' notes that shouldn't be inside the fic in parentheses... man, I nearly pissed myself laughing.

Funny!
sephjnr chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Pretty good stuff, looking forward to the next part. Keep it up :D
AishiExcel chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Plot tastes almost as good as nougat, although it is more chewy. This nearly made me bust a stitch. Find a new authro to staple to the floor quickly or I will get pains from my stomach devouring itself.
Insanity Lord chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
HAHAH! XD This is great! Killed by a toilet seat? Oh my word, that's rich! Looking forward to more - and plot is optional (Excel Saga was devoid of a plot, after all. It was just one random piece of insanity after another!)

- Insanity Lord.
Magtec chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Ahahahahahaha!

That's classic! I hope you don't mind if I post it on my Anime-Club's website...because the staple (no pun intended) of our well-balanced anime diet is EXCEL SAGA! We actually have a life-sized(ish) cardboard cut out of Il Palazzo in the corner of the room.

Anyways I'll stop rambling and go look up more ways to say "AMAZING!" and save them for next chapter's review.
DemonLordOnigawa chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Oh. My. God. That is all I say. MAN THIS ROCKS. Cannot wait for the next.
darkrini chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
I enjoyed it. It's a wonder why no one reviewed. o.o

I think you have a character or two of of character but it fit so well with this story.

Heh heh, it's funny. You should write more. _