Reviews for Savage Seas II: Passion's Revenge
ThatIndieReviewer chapter 14 . 12/27/2014
You have got to finish the story as soon as possible or give it up for adoption.
MsMeka87 chapter 14 . 6/22/2014
I enjoyed this story a second time. Hoping it gets completed so we can finally know how Remy gets cured...
raph j chapter 14 . 12/5/2013
this is so awesome!
i await the next chapter with baited breath!
LoveMyShows chapter 14 . 9/18/2013
Just read the entire series. Great stuff! Are you going to finish it? Gotta find out what happens to out intrepid explorers!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/15/2013
will there be an update to the story?
TheUltimateGambit91 chapter 14 . 8/21/2012
Was so surprised to see this update pop up in my inbox! So glad to see you're giving this story some attention after so long!

Can't wait for the next installment!

-Gams
ZoeysZone chapter 14 . 8/21/2012
still loving this story. I thought you might have finished because you did updated for a while there but now know that you just needed some time. Keep it up! :)
ZoeysZone
flaming-mod chapter 14 . 8/21/2012
Finally a new chapter! Good to have you back!
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 14 . 8/19/2012
Wow. You live! What a great chapter. Wonder what's to come...
ZoeysZone chapter 13 . 10/29/2011
don't know who would show up next. It's amazing from once a story isn't predictable. This is an amazing story, the best I've read on here. You're very talented! 5 stars, 2 thumbs up, and on a scale of 1-10 it's a 10.
ZoeysZone chapter 3 . 10/28/2011
I knew when The vision came that it was Remy getting killed not her
A Forgotten Fairy. .AKA- Fairy chapter 13 . 1/3/2010
aw! so sweet and sad at the same time...when's Remy gonna get his memories back? please update soon! i really wanna see wat happens next!

luve,

Fairy!
Allleila chapter 13 . 12/3/2009
Where is the next chapter? Where is it? WHERE! I'm really entering fangirl break down mode here. This feeling is horrible. I need to know if Remy gets his memory back. If Remy can live independantly from Bella and still live. If Remy will ever regain his memories concerning his missing past. Besides this story is way too amazing to leave unfinished. So please update this great story.
qi chapter 13 . 10/17/2009
I am gonna guess the woman who helped Belladonna make Remys memories go foggy ?
trfanfrombeg chapter 13 . 7/23/2009
Continue? Please? I know it's been a while. Are you still planning to?