Reviews for Bienvenue a Mon Coeur
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Ha. If you only knew how many new parents feel EXACTLY THAT WAY. That we didn't deserve such a gift. That when she came out and I first beheld her, my blurted response was, "Oh, Honey, she's gorgeous!" and that IMMEDIATELY I began to number my shortcomings as a father. That maybe, even after she is grown and on her own and in grad school a thousand kilometers away, we STILL don't deserve her.

I'm crying now. It's your fault. But I don't begrudge you this.

Your wonderful story goes firmly into Favorites.
amethyst-dreams27 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I know this was written ages ago, but I stumbled upon it today and it's absolutely beautiful.
a.life.you.love chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
aw!
Danyu chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
*heart melts*

Aw. That was phenomenal. Everything from Raven's fear to her interaction with Jonathon to her mentions of Robin felt so natural and real I felt almost voyeuristic, like I was watching a real-life moment between mother and son.
Paosheep chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
That was adorable... very sweet.
A. LaRosa chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Reading that was absolutely adorable and very well-written. I could definitely imagine Raven feeling that way after giving birth. Nice work!

-A
TheDawningRaven chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
aw that was so cute
ravenslair chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
That was a beautiful story of a very special mother bonding with her new born son. It was touching and very moving, and I am very glad I had a chance to read this. You and Em make quite a writing partnership, and Thanks...Gerry
LM22102 chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Oh man, you just.. This was.. simply extravegant. I haven't had time for FF lately, and haven't read Miss Ems Fable yet.. And so very busy today. But I thank you so much for sharing this, it is very appreciated. I cannot express how much this story called out to me. The emotions, the concept, the very nature of Raven's worry. Thank you.
Guyute24 chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
This was beautiful. Really, just beautiful. I don't know if you have any children, but you've managed to capture the feeling and outright fear of new parenthood so very well. And I love how you've subtly made Raven's interaction with her son so natural without her even realizing it. And how she feels so unworthy...everything about this, really is just wonderful. Very nicely done. You've just gained another fan. :)

Peace,

Guyute
EmaniaHilel chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
I STILL cry. It's beautiful. Gorgeous.

I love how Raven feels unworthy, and it isn't something she's really focused on, more like it's something she doesn't realize until she's forced to realize it by having baby jon in her arms.

And I love how you brought in the feel of Robin in this fic without needing to actually show him there. She knows him so well, she knows just what he'd say how he'd react but I especially like that she deals with this on her own, without Robin and I can almost imagine Robin just down the hall, leaning against the hallway, as if he could almost feel what Raven's going through, know what she's going through.

I also got an image of Raven about to give birth, or feeling the first pangs of birth contractions and Robin making soothing noises and Raven grabbing him by the shirt and going, "I've changed my mind. I don't want to go through with this!"

_