Reviews for Experiments
BarkingMad98 chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
:O oooh this is amazing!
*hopes there is a sequal, looks to find out with fingers crossed*
BarkingMad98 chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
Awww I love it so far!
You caught their characters perfectly, down the their expressions and the way they both talk!
Nice work! *clicks next chater* :3
SamDeanLover28 chapter 8 . 4/18/2009
amazing story
Rogue84 chapter 9 . 11/8/2006
Good story. I liked the dream part. I'm looking forward to the two sequels.
Warrior Heart chapter 9 . 11/7/2006
you suck... how can you write so dang good? o ya its cuz you dont have a life and thats all you do all day haha.. torturing me ... UPDATE TOMORROW.. please?
friendly chapter 9 . 11/7/2006
great job... loved it
blazingfire03 chapter 9 . 11/7/2006
i cant wait for the sequels
samantha-dean chapter 9 . 11/7/2006
a freakin exellant chapter as normal ,damn you good,tell me the names of your sequels so i can look out!
rider-of-snakes chapter 2 . 11/7/2006
The first two chapters are very well written...I like how you started, not with the brothers, but with the background story

(just like in the show). Loved it...Keep up the good work!
pmsdevil01 chapter 9 . 11/6/2006
this was really good. is there gonna be a sequel?
Ghostwriter chapter 9 . 11/6/2006
Wow. Great job. Keep it up. I'm gonna be gone for a few days, so if I don't review right away, don't panic. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
funkyspunk chapter 9 . 11/6/2006
hey there!

is that the end of the story? is there gonna be a sequel? and what about sammy's yellow eyes? i don't think u explained that or uh...i mighta missed it.

anwyays,

bye! please start another SN fic!

FuNkY!
Plutobaby494 chapter 9 . 11/6/2006
Wait is there a duplicate of Sam that's evil? Or is it the Demon messing with him? Wow, quick update! Please update soon!
Plutobaby494 chapter 8 . 11/6/2006
Oohh, things arn't looking so good for Sam emotionally! Please update soon!
samantha-dean chapter 8 . 11/6/2006
man,yu are just to good at writing i can't wait for the next chapter or the many sequels yes i want you to do a sequel maybe 2
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »