Reviews for Come Down From Your Fences
KindHeartedWriter chapter 10 . 7/13
That little bit between Sabrina and Soda was hiliarious.
Josie001 chapter 42 . 1/25
Really great! I wished we got to read about Dally's life changing moment. But I love how things worked out. I also wished that we got to see what happened to everyone else. Like did Darry end up marrying the social worker and did Spda ever get over Sandy? I'm hoping it's all a yes!
bookwriter123456 chapter 30 . 8/7/2015
Do you know why she changed it?
Johnny-and-Ponyboy-Forever chapter 12 . 4/3/2014
Great update, PLEASE update again ASAP!
doodlesonlinedpaper chapter 23 . 3/26/2014
How could you not like the beach boys?! BLASPHEMY I SAY BLASPHEMY!
Still, a cool story dude. Pretty cool.
Cool is cool.
TeamJacob1998 chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
This was so good.
cap-mel chapter 11 . 6/29/2012
"Ponyboy rolled his eyes, adding stealing from sick people to the list of things that bugged him about Steve"

THAT'S SO RICH! It's hilarious, I mean, I can picture Ponyboy's face and that phrase and it's just PRICELESS!
cap-mel chapter 9 . 6/27/2012
Awesome! Loving the mind analysis on Dallas:)
Cheap Trixie chapter 42 . 5/3/2012
I agree with you there, nothing better than the image of Dally on the back of a Harley...hehe...I really enjoyed this story, it was truely awesome! Great work!
thebutterfliesarewilting chapter 41 . 3/12/2012
OMFG! YAY JOHNNY! I'm so happy with this chapter I don't know what to say.
thebutterfliesarewilting chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
YAY! JOHNNY LIVES!

Stay Gold

Layla
iatw chapter 42 . 4/29/2011
This was brilliantly and beautifully written. I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you for sharing this story.
jenny chapter 6 . 4/9/2011
oh two-bit... D
jenny chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
incredible! i lov this!

anyway, great writing- i lov the alternating perspectives- keeps the story going without seeming like it's skipping stuff. and it's very true to the book, even if you are changing the ending completely. and i think it's great )
AnimeFan202 chapter 18 . 8/29/2010
I can't be the only one pushing for Sarah and Darry to get together. I was pushing for it since the first chapter they met.

What home is she talking about? Poor Johnny. :( Having to worry about this on top of everything else...