Reviews for Come Down From Your Fences
Johnny-and-Ponyboy-Forever chapter 12 . 4/3
Great update, PLEASE update again ASAP!
doodlesonlinedpaper chapter 23 . 3/26
How could you not like the beach boys?! BLASPHEMY I SAY BLASPHEMY!
Still, a cool story dude. Pretty cool.
Cool is cool.
TeamJacob1998 chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
This was so good.
Mello2014 chapter 11 . 6/29/2012
"Ponyboy rolled his eyes, adding stealing from sick people to the list of things that bugged him about Steve"

THAT'S SO RICH! It's hilarious, I mean, I can picture Ponyboy's face and that phrase and it's just PRICELESS!
Mello2014 chapter 9 . 6/27/2012
Awesome! Loving the mind analysis on Dallas:)
Cheap Trixie chapter 42 . 5/3/2012
I agree with you there, nothing better than the image of Dally on the back of a Harley...hehe...I really enjoyed this story, it was truely awesome! Great work!
thebutterfliesarewilting chapter 41 . 3/12/2012
OMFG! YAY JOHNNY! I'm so happy with this chapter I don't know what to say.
thebutterfliesarewilting chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
YAY! JOHNNY LIVES!

Stay Gold

Layla
iatw chapter 42 . 4/29/2011
This was brilliantly and beautifully written. I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you for sharing this story.
jenny chapter 6 . 4/9/2011
oh two-bit... D
jenny chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
incredible! i lov this!

anyway, great writing- i lov the alternating perspectives- keeps the story going without seeming like it's skipping stuff. and it's very true to the book, even if you are changing the ending completely. and i think it's great )
AnimeFan202 chapter 18 . 8/29/2010
I can't be the only one pushing for Sarah and Darry to get together. I was pushing for it since the first chapter they met.

What home is she talking about? Poor Johnny. :( Having to worry about this on top of everything else...
AnimeFan202 chapter 15 . 8/29/2010
Dally's last sentence to his therapist proves that he doesn't like how his life's turned out, but he's right about the whole surviving thing. :(

Great chapter, as always. So what was Pony's theme about this time? I occurred to me halfway through the chapter that it couldn't be the same as in the book because Johnny and Dally didn't die.

I also really liked the last line of Pony's letter to Dally.
duckie lover 151 chapter 12 . 8/27/2010
Go Darry! (And Mrs. Curtis)

I must say this was a nice surprise. He wouldn't have gotten anywhere being nothing but polite as I'm sure he is with his own social worker.
duckie lover 151 chapter 11 . 8/27/2010
Yeah! Superman can fix everything! right? I hope so. :( How cool would it be if Johnny got to live with them? Oh, and I'd rather see The Sound of Music than Mary Poppins, not that it mattter...