Reviews for Krista the Series
emmettismymonkeyman chapter 5 . 7/9/2009
i know this is probably a old story, but u should keep writing!
Kiren-D chapter 3 . 9/7/2008
If it still matters to you by now, would have chosen Marcus/Krista when you returned from your hiatus, Your story's great I've always thought about what would happen next!

I can't wait for more!
jessievamp06 chapter 5 . 5/29/2008
WOW that was cool i see you havent updated in a while... lol I just wanted to tell you that i think this story is great and i love it. The whole chase and krista thing is awsome, you are really doing a good job with the plot.
urbendragon chapter 5 . 10/6/2007
can't wait for next chapter!
giveitarest chapter 5 . 4/13/2007
did i miss something? when did chase kissed her?
TheInvincibleKay chapter 5 . 2/28/2007
cool story, i wuv marcus though! sniff sniff!
Sheaggins chapter 5 . 12/30/2006
dude i LOVE this story so far...n i totally agree with u...it should b krista/chase the whole marcus thing was just to get on his good side... Plez udate soon n keep it Krista/chase plez.
DarkWolfYingFa chapter 5 . 12/29/2006
i really want marcus/krista! those are the only fics i read! if this isn't marcus/krista, i won't be reading this so, tell me the pairing!
Aradia Star chapter 5 . 12/27/2006
Good, good (I'm PMing you about the pairing, though) nicely written.
candygirl007 chapter 5 . 12/27/2006
OH! you better update WAY faster than u did last time missy, so no making your dad mad! lol. Please don't make krista kill chase, make krista kill blade instead! that would be the best!
leaving now chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Hi, I am Moongazer. Well, I haven't really watched this, but since you want a review this what I think. I think it's well writen just a little caught with the she thing. You definitely need a stronger summary, explain the story please. the part where you talk, put a-n or author's note. Well, the story is kinda of short too. so yeah, that's only the general stuff, please take those in concerdation.
Aradia Star chapter 2 . 12/24/2006
Karen/Blade, Krista/Marcus. And it;s coming along nicely, even if the chapters are a bit short.
Bruna Lopes chapter 4 . 12/7/2006
Please, make Krita/ Marcus, their chemistry is absolutely mind- blowing on the show!
slayer chapter 4 . 12/2/2006
krista/marcus
SupernaturalLove chapter 4 . 11/30/2006
I vote marcus and krista!