Reviews for Darkness
awesome kitten chapter 11 . 3/1
omgosh. YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME
awesome kitten chapter 9 . 3/1
THE FRICK JUST HAPPENED. DANNY DIED. NO, HE DISAPPEARED AND MADDIE DOESNT EVEN KNOW HES HER SON
awesome kitten chapter 4 . 3/1
wow...just wow. Maddie, you're complicating things. this is so awesome. I love it
awesome kitten chapter 1 . 3/1
wow. this is so cool. so im guessing the accident ISNT the one with the portal and they dont know hes haflghost
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 12 . 1/20
I'll keep this open in a tab, I'll favorite once I read Shadows.

I loved it!
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 5 . 1/20
I cannot overstate how much I'm enjoying this story, seriously.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 3 . 1/20
I love this a lot!
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 1 . 1/20
If this has an ending like 'Please' I'll be so upset lol
Krusher chapter 11 . 5/4/2016
Wow, he was that close to surviving and then commits suicide by turning human...
Mewsali chapter 8 . 1/4/2016
It's Ross Time!
Ano: no, it not.
Yeah, you're right. It's at 6 pm everyday. XD
Halo chapter 6 . 12/5/2015
I'm absolutely loving this story - but I'm wondering how long they've been in there? At the beginning of this chapter you say it's been a few days, but if that's the case, then Maddie should either be dead, or nearly dead - humans can only survive about 3 days without water.
However you also said that there's a lot of condensation in the room, so maybe she's drinking that.
Either way, this is really good.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/2/2015
Your writing is soo good!
luvnstuff15 chapter 12 . 8/20/2015
HOLY SHIT I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING! Plot twist! Anyway, your story is very well written and very in-character. I like it a lot.

Looking forward to reading the sequel!
Specteracular chapter 11 . 6/16/2015
That was a beautiful way to end such a well done story, but her reaction just seemed cut too soon. Or you could gave left a good cliff hanger by stopping at a white ring materializing around his waist.
Specteracular chapter 3 . 6/16/2015
I'm really excited to start reading the rest of this, so far this is written very well.