Reviews for Gods and Gardens
YellowShoes chapter 1 . 9/17
Hey. I just wanted you to know that the first time I've read this fic was back in 2013, but you know what? It's 2016 now and this is the nth time I've read it, and I'm going to read it over and over and over and over. That's how awesome this is. I hope you know that, even after a long absence, a lot of people are still going to willing wait for an update ... especially with a cliffhanger like that. I really hope that somehow you haven't forgotten about Gods and Gardens. Fire and Ice and Gods and Gardens - 2 stories that will forever be in my heart and mind whenever I think of the FF8 fandom.
Neko chapter 21 . 8/3
hello it would be great if in some time in the future you decide to continue this story, because like every single one of your works is superb; and what you are doing here with both worlds is simply amazing. thank you for writing! best wishes Neko
BIGerontheInside chapter 1 . 2/3
Hi there,

I know you've been away from this for some time, hopefully working on something that is fulfilling that allows you more ownership of the characters. I've got plenty more feedback for you whenever I can find a break in my incredibly hectic life, but for the moment, know that people are still reading and enjoying your work!

I loved this game as a teenager and have always had a secret crush on Seifer since I first saw the game. I've never really been one for fan fiction, but I've just recently found this fan base and I'm rather addicted. Thus far, I'm actually enjoying G&G more than Fire and Ice, and I am hopeful that you will come back to it! I can't imagine how frustrating it is to be doing the crossover, but you should keep at it, when you can.

Would you perhaps consider plopping back down in front of the keyboard to delve further into the misadventures of a certain fair-haired rogue?

...what I'm trying to say is..."More Seifer, please?"

Pretty please?
BIGERontheinside chapter 6 . 2/2
I have many more questions/comments than this, but I keep wondering...are you actually researching procedures (medical, basic lab science, combat, computing, etc), or do you actually have a background in science?

There are some terms used that are oddly specific for someone who completely unfamiliar with the field, especially considering that you didn't bother to look up some French dishes in the previous story...unless you're like me and are only sporadically motivated.

(For the sake of your tastebuds: If, in the years since you've wrote these, you haven't acquired some familiarity with the language that is French cuisine, you owe it to yourself to do a little exploration.)
KuraOkami13 chapter 21 . 9/10/2015
Well that's ONE way to find out the good news. Congratulations, Seifer, you're a father; also your girlfriend and unborn child are in grave danger. Oh, Quisty, always getting into situations that give us heart attacks BUT HOW COULD YOU DO THAT AND END IT THERE HOW WHY On that same note, looks like Xu and Seifer are on the same team now, so now shit gon' be wrecked! :D Please no more Quistis near-death experiences. D: . Although it looks like you're setting it up that Zack's eventually gonna lose his parents and will be adopted by the Fairs (and I'd like to lay down gil right now that Rin's baby girl is Tifa), you've introduced baby Angeal and Genesis, and I'm guessing that Serabin's going to be like the father donor for Lucrecia to make Sephiroth (I'm looking forward to how that goes over well with Vincent and how Hojo plays into that) and I'm already betting Gil that Quisty's baby gon' be Cloud, but from what I remember of FF7, Cloud's dad was absent soooooo Seifer gon' die or disappear, Quistis will live on widowed to take care of Cloud alone, and the future depresses me because you've done a fabulous job so far of convincing me that this can't end well, for like anyone. OH MY GOD THOUGH EVERYTHING FROM FF8 ACTUALLY CAN SET UP REALLY WELL WITH CROSSING INTO 7 LIKE WHAT HOW THE HECK

Also Zack is the cutest. I just can't.

I don't know whether you have any intentions of updating this or not, but regardless of that, you absolutely deserve a review here for what you've done here. Simply put, it's amazing.
Ice chapter 21 . 8/12/2015
Nooooooooooo! Why would you just leave it there?! Sad! Please tell me there's more somewhere! :(
Guest chapter 21 . 6/16/2015
Just found your stories about a month ago... They are really very good. I hope that you finish this story to its full completion. Two years though? Should I really hold my breath?
Kat chapter 21 . 5/14/2015
Ive followed fire and ice and gods and gardens since it first came out. At least once a month I come here to check and see if you've done something more with the story. Please, please don't give up. It's the best thing I've ever read fanfiction wise, and it gives my childhood love of the story such a deep meaning.

K
Tequila Princess chapter 21 . 1/18/2015
Hey altol, just wanted to let you know that I grew up obssessed with Fire and Ice and this, and if I die without knowing how this all pans out I prolly be stuck in limbo haunting you forever. Hehe.

But seriously, this is still as exciting and suspenseful in the xth re-read as it was the very first time, when I used to squeal like a damned pig everytime I'd get update notifications, and if you ever find the time to finish this, please do. I bet a lot of lurkers are still checking here every now and then to see if the gods blessed us with a new chapter, like I am.
Ayame Tenchi chapter 21 . 6/22/2014
Oh, be still my aggravated psyche! That's one heck of a cliffhanger you've got there. Please, please, please do write the next scene. I have always rooted for this pair and I am entranced by how your stories portray them. Thank you for writing their story.
Rararachie chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
I love this chapter (missions) - I just finished reading Fire and Ice recently, and I'm happy that the story continues. There are some scenes, like the sword practise between Seifer and Serabin that I can really imagine as a great movie scene.
Mischka chapter 21 . 1/27/2014
Please tell me you have plans of finishing this! Any glimmer of hope by any chance? I've always been a fan of your writing and a total shipper for quistisxseifer. Too bad there aren't a lot of stories out there for fanatics like me! Anyhoo, hope you update within the next year? Haha
All the best!
Answers chapter 21 . 8/29/2013
I love this story! Kinda late to review your newest chapter but I will anyway! I appreciate that incorporated communications troubles between the two, it's super realistic. But at the same time I hope that they overcome this problem. I love how complex they both are and how happy they can make each other if given the opportunity. I am looking forward to whatever updates you have to spare. Thanks for writing this great story!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/20/2013
Thanks for updating! I started reading Fire & Ice in highschool and this story also. I'm 28 now and I still love these characters! Looking forward to the next chapter :)
sulou chapter 21 . 7/3/2013
Oh my! I just now found this update... now I'm wondering how I can possibly wait for the next one.? I'm so happy to know that you are still updating off and on.