Reviews for Gods and Gardens
Tequila Princess chapter 21 . 1/18
Hey altol, just wanted to let you know that I grew up obssessed with Fire and Ice and this, and if I die without knowing how this all pans out I prolly be stuck in limbo haunting you forever. Hehe.

But seriously, this is still as exciting and suspenseful in the xth re-read as it was the very first time, when I used to squeal like a damned pig everytime I'd get update notifications, and if you ever find the time to finish this, please do. I bet a lot of lurkers are still checking here every now and then to see if the gods blessed us with a new chapter, like I am.
Ayame Tenchi chapter 21 . 6/22/2014
Oh, be still my aggravated psyche! That's one heck of a cliffhanger you've got there. Please, please, please do write the next scene. I have always rooted for this pair and I am entranced by how your stories portray them. Thank you for writing their story.
Rararachie chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
I love this chapter (missions) - I just finished reading Fire and Ice recently, and I'm happy that the story continues. There are some scenes, like the sword practise between Seifer and Serabin that I can really imagine as a great movie scene.
Mischka chapter 21 . 1/27/2014
Please tell me you have plans of finishing this! Any glimmer of hope by any chance? I've always been a fan of your writing and a total shipper for quistisxseifer. Too bad there aren't a lot of stories out there for fanatics like me! Anyhoo, hope you update within the next year? Haha
All the best!
Answers chapter 21 . 8/29/2013
I love this story! Kinda late to review your newest chapter but I will anyway! I appreciate that incorporated communications troubles between the two, it's super realistic. But at the same time I hope that they overcome this problem. I love how complex they both are and how happy they can make each other if given the opportunity. I am looking forward to whatever updates you have to spare. Thanks for writing this great story!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/20/2013
Thanks for updating! I started reading Fire & Ice in highschool and this story also. I'm 28 now and I still love these characters! Looking forward to the next chapter :)
sulou chapter 21 . 7/3/2013
Oh my! I just now found this update... now I'm wondering how I can possibly wait for the next one.? I'm so happy to know that you are still updating off and on.
Rai-San Fenix chapter 11 . 6/5/2013
This story is getting really immersive...I believe jenovah is the one entity connecting all the sorceresses and the origin of the virus
Rai-San Fenix chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Ok, I like the subtlety of adding ff7
therunaway chapter 21 . 4/16/2013
I can't express how excited I was when I came back for one of my routine checks on this story and found another chapter. YES ALTOL. There are definitely people who want to read this story. So badly. You're such an amazing author; the story is seamless, I'm so invested in the characters, it's actually bad because I know that it's highly unlikely that they'll have happy endings. I've been invested in Fire and Ice and Gods and Gardens and your version of these characters for over 8 years. Please finish if you can! This chapter was great, I'm super excited to see how you develop the rest of it and tie everything together. I forget that this is fanfiction...
damagectrl.07 chapter 21 . 4/14/2013
I was so happy when I saw that you updated. As in really really happy I squealed. I really hope you do finish this. This story is simply too beautiful to be left unfinished!

I loved that you use King and Leonheart. I love that song and it was definitely fitting for the chapter.

I can't wait for Seifer and Quistis to see each other. Now that Seifer finally knows, I wonder how he will react to being a father. Poor Quistis. She's going through so much and I can't help but feel that more bad things are gonna happen.

I hope to read more of Serabin! I really really like him. I also love the connections between the FFVII world since I'm a big fan of that franchise as well.

I look forward to future updates. I'll definitely be here to read and review.
YellowShoes chapter 21 . 4/7/2013
I loved this story as well as Fire and Ice. I think your stories were really well written and I've thoroughly enjoyed reading them. I really hope you will continue writing this one.
YellowShoes chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
I just loved your idea about Zack as Squall and Rinoa's son. I think it fit - appearance-wise and personality-wise. I can see it happening if FF7 and FF8 were really connected to each other. I think it's very creative.
Hexigon chapter 21 . 4/6/2013
You have no idea how happy you have made me with this latest update! You are truly a talented writer and I am constantly blown away by the amount of depth and originality you put in every single chapter you post. Everything just comes together so nicely, in a way that is more gripping and compelling than most novels that I've read. I've been following your writing for many many years now and would love to know if you have anything else out there besides what's on ? I would be very interested to see what your original works must be like since you have such an incredible skill in world-building and character-building (your portrayal of the ff8 universe is clearly unique, yet extremely believable).

Are you still in need of a beta reader? I would love to help you out -my email is if you're still interested!
horsecrazy2 chapter 21 . 4/3/2013
I would certainly like to see this continued, particularly considering the cliffhanger you just left off with. There are so few of us Seifer/Quistis fans left, and we need all the help and reading material we can get.

I like seeing these glimpses of Seifer and Quistis as a normal couple (or as "normal" as they can manage, at least). I know the shit is about to fantastically hit the fan and that peace is never going to last long for them, but I still love the thought of them moving on to live a relatively quiet life just like any other young couple. I'm very interested in their reunion, and to see how Seifer is going to react once she is safe and the fact that he is going to be a father fully hits him.