Reviews for To Change Hyuuga
orca285 chapter 24 . 8/19
I meant I will wait patiently for you to write more gaara/hinata fan fic! Hehe
orca285 chapter 4 . 8/19
Love love love! Please more! I will wait patiently!
Tzarista chapter 23 . 7/28
great story
MeoMuop chapter 5 . 4/3
Hinata finally fainted.
You portrayed Hinata well when she's strong and shy at the same time.
Gaara's dream is so cute.
MeoMuop chapter 2 . 4/2
I am shocked at when Hinata proposed to Gaara. Go, go, Hinata!
nemesisswan chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
You start sentences with a big letter. Always. This lack of care when it comes to grammar is equivalent to the level of the whole story - or so I've experienced so far.
Rennie312 chapter 21 . 10/5/2015
I love this story. It helped me realize alot, about myself, and about my feelings for the one i love. I realize, i don't need him to make me happy. Just like, he doesn't need me to make him happy. He loves me. But, he doesn't know how to love me. Hes been thru alot. And its not his fault that he is the way he is. But i love him. I wish i could lock his heart inside mine, just to protect it from the pain of it all. Ok...im rambling...i just wanted to say, thank you for writing this, and i hope you write more like this... Maybe ulquiorra and orihime related?...just
Fogfire chapter 23 . 8/24/2015
well, this was a really nice and lovely fanfiction.
a bit much sex scenes if you ask me - I skipped over all of them and was very thankful for your warnings at the beginnings of each chapter - but don't mind me.
i like how you write the characters. you let them change in time but you do not make them ooc, everything is realistic.
ah, i would have loved to see Kankuro happy. He is one of the guys that have a special place in my heart (just like almost every character in every show I watched, I just realized) and I'm really really thankful that you gave Baki a partner - he is, of course, also one of the characters I deeply care about - and it was nice to see him happy.
plus - really clever way to show us who Hinata was with before Gaara. And a clever choice, not too mainstream
all the love
Fogfire chapter 6 . 8/24/2015
A total five, this was a really good and important chapter to understand the characters better
lilacblossom chapter 4 . 5/30/2015
The humor worked just fine! don't be so hard on yourself
lilacblossom chapter 2 . 5/29/2015
Yes! I finally found another GaaHina marriage fic!
revinzy chapter 2 . 5/21/2015
OOOOOO MY GOOOOOD I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT LAST SENTENCE
Good fanfic!
Yvonne Park chapter 24 . 5/17/2015
I loved this story! You did a great job with it. Gaara and Hinata are so cute together! :)

-Yvonne
anne chapter 22 . 4/24/2015
was kakashi her first lover?
anne chapter 3 . 4/24/2015
this is different hinata. i like it.

more a go-getter.