Reviews for More than this
Well written, very captivating and exciting with lots of fluff, I really enjoyed it. There were a few errors like threw (like to throw a ball) instead of through (like to go through something), and waist (stomach) instead of waste (like to waste money or food) and the Sierra was called the Shera a few times but my only other complaint which I completely understand when you re tired and worn out from writing a long and action packed chapter is that some of the sentences for either confusing or became a run on. The characters were great though and I was happy it was such a long story so that I didn't blow through it so quickly. Well done.
Failisse chapter 21 . 5/16/2014
Beautifully written. A true pleasure to read. Thank you so much for this wonderful fic! I really enjoyed the story and the experiences of the characters and, most of all, I thank you for the happy ending you gave them. They have all been through so much together. Time and time again they have faced hardship and I'm glad that you as an author saw that and wanted them to find the happiness they deserved. So, thank you. Thank you so much.
Elfy lolita chapter 20 . 4/19/2012
Stay taizai

basically, near me forever. Kihontekini wa, eien ni watashi no chikaku ni arimasu.

I am tired of this lonelinessWatashi wa kono kodoku no tsukare

I will, eternallyWatashi wa, eien ni naru

that's how is wrote it :O
BlackxValentine chapter 6 . 8/6/2011
Cid yelling at the thunder and lightening made me lose it! That is something he would totally do!
EmoPrincess21 chapter 21 . 1/15/2011
Divine Dark Angel chapter 21 . 9/13/2008
It was excellent. There are no words...well there are several hundred thousand words in the English language, but none of them seem to fit what I wish to say right now. This story kept me up until after one in the morning just so I would know how it ended. And that, my dear, is the mark of a true author.

congrats on your baby being a success,

Valforwing chapter 21 . 8/7/2008
you've finally finnished it...

I've gone through three computers

graduated from high school

and lots of other crapy stuff

u rock

and roll

Valentine'sNinja chapter 21 . 8/1/2008
Sorry it took me so long to come and review, but I re-read the whole story once more to get a hang of it again and I loved it all. The ending was perfect, and I think that Vince and Yuffie eloping was so romantic. You did a great job with this fic, the plot, and the characters. I really hope you update your other stories as well. Good luck for your future writings and congrats on completing a great story.

Silvan Arrow chapter 21 . 7/29/2008
Wow, this was such a great ending chapter! You did a great job portraying the emotions between Yuffie and Vincent. I'm glad they as well as Cloud and Tifa finally tied the knot. Congrats on finishing this story! Keep up the great work!
MakoStorm chapter 21 . 7/29/2008
The perfect ending to a perfect story! :D *bows down to your writing skills* Oh sequel? Plz write more to this! 8D

EvilBlanket chapter 21 . 7/28/2008
Ohmigosh! :O It has been so long since you updated! This was a great chapter! :)

Aren't you going to continue writing it?- if not, are you considering making a sequel? Pretty please? :D
kyokoaurora chapter 21 . 7/28/2008
That was beautiful :) That's all I can say.

Is this the end because its not rated complete?
Sorceress Fujin chapter 21 . 7/28/2008
Absolutely wonderful ending to a fantastic fic! *throws roses* :) Loved every bit of it!
kyokoaurora chapter 20 . 1/5/2008
Aw...sweet. I LOVE this! Please continue!
A Nobody chapter 20 . 12/28/2007

Hahaha, sorry. It's late and I just stayed up reading this whole fic; not so good with the thorough reviews.

I'll give you a better one if you ever update again.