Reviews for The Other Side
SimplySupreme chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
That really was ALL kinds of adorable! :D
Meg chapter 6 . 6/12/2008
Yes! *fist pump*

I love the epilouge. I'm so glad that everything worked out for both Elizabeth and Liz. They both got their own John's. Lucky.

I love this story. Great job with characterizations. Your John makes me melt into a puddle of girly goo. I like that Elizabeth and Liz were alike, but clearly different. Amazing job.
BelovedOne chapter 6 . 1/23/2007
Oh! That was AWESOME! You got TWO Johns and Elizabeths together - in ONE story! Damn, you're GOOD!

KTarra chapter 6 . 12/5/2006
I so think a sequel is in order to tell the story of how this John & Liz get together!
Anjirika chapter 6 . 11/6/2006
Aw...cute ending. Totally sparky!
smrvn chapter 6 . 11/5/2006
The last chapter is so squee worth!

So swet :D
Chris chapter 6 . 11/3/2006
Wow, I really liked your story. You have captured my interest from the beginning and Im sad it has already ended. But I can still hope for a sequel or at least another story from you. Your ohter story "Pursuit" had been my favorite so far, but after this story Im not so sure any more.
j-s-j-e chapter 6 . 11/2/2006
WOW! that was the cutest, bestest ending i have read.. I felt so sorry for Liz but she found John! I guess people who truly are meant to be together will always find eachother no matter what universe or time or reality. If it's meant to be, it's meant to be... thanks for the wonderful story, great ending realy!
Keegan Paige chapter 6 . 11/2/2006
*smiles* Absolutely beautiful! I really loved this story, you're an amazing writer! I'm so happy you shared this, it's definitely one of my favoites.

It had the perfect ending...or should I say beginning.
Delka chapter 6 . 11/2/2006
Frelling amazing job here! Of course (either that or I'm that frame of mind right now). To meet somebody like that. Sigh. Thanks for a great ending and fine story. Happy reader here.
Izzles chapter 6 . 11/2/2006
*squee!* a perfect ending!

ha ha rodney ballroom dancing - *doubles over in hysterics*

can you imagine it? teehee!
Reader chapter 6 . 11/2/2006
oh, they met at the ferris wheel! How cute!
tlc chapter 6 . 11/2/2006
Fabulous ending! Thank you!
Lucygoosey chapter 6 . 11/2/2006
Perfect! What a great ending to a great story!
Woodentree chapter 6 . 11/2/2006
That was such a cute ending! I feel so happy for Liz. Thank you for ending this fic this way. It's great! :)