Reviews for Childhood Dayz
CrazedSpookyFox chapter 12 . 3/5/2011
please finish! i like this! its too funny!
Disasteriffic chapter 8 . 5/28/2008
I am sort of curious about this chapter. The last part of this chapter is VERY similar to a chapter in another story called "Rinku's Day" by Jins Lil Whirlwind.
Amai Seishin-Hime chapter 12 . 1/27/2008
PLEASE update soon!_ i love this story and if ya need help let me know and i have a story wit touya san too XD gut let me kno k!~.
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 12 . 10/22/2007
AW! *squeals* This is so good! I hope you update now!
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 11 . 10/22/2007
“I’ve done it!” Suzuki cried triumphantly, startling them all out of their serious mind frame as he thundered down the stair with a vial in his hand, “I’ve found the cure!…what? What I miss?”

That was the best line yet. I swear. SO funny!
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 10 . 10/22/2007
LOL! Somehow I knew that was coming, where Hiei was turned into a chibi. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 8 . 10/22/2007
He he, I'm being lazy tonight and eating oatmeal in my dorm instead of going down to the cafeteria to eat. I loved the line about Les Miserables. I tried to read that book once but I failed misreably. And I'm a major bookworm. He he this is great!
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 7 . 10/22/2007
Aw. I have to go and eat dinner so I have to stop reading it for now. *pouts* Just when it wasgetting really good. I really really needed the laughs this gave me so...thanks. Thanks a ton! I love it!
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 3 . 10/22/2007
LOL OMG this is so great so far! I love it tons and tons! I'm laughing my butt off!
bookworm0492 chapter 12 . 7/27/2007
HELLO! I didnt see that oen coming. Although I had an inkling suspiscion..ah well. *giggles* I loved it when Touya was little! He was so CUTE! Well, Its going to be interesting how things are gonna turn out. Update soon mmkay?
Diclonius' Lilium chapter 12 . 1/23/2007
Ooh... The plot thickens... Love the story and all your stories. I can't wait for the next chapter! GO YORU KICK SOME GHOST/DEMON BUTT!
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 12 . 12/6/2006
Awsome! Update soon please! Ja ne!
Vitanie Tora chapter 12 . 12/4/2006
I had a feeling that was who the picture was going to be of. It seemed a little obvious. Well as always love the chapter, but reight now I'm going to go pass out due to all the cold meds in my system. So nighty night.

Suuki-Aldrea chapter 11 . 12/3/2006
Cool! Update soon please! Ja ne!
Vitanie Tora chapter 11 . 12/3/2006
Yoru to the rescue. Too bad I liked my idea of percise burning better (evil grin). Besides my half tiger demon friend, Vitanie, is getting bored. (I used my main character's name as my pen name). Well this could get interesting especially if everyone isn't cured yet. That could cause some choas on a mission. Well I'l off for now. My bed is calling me (I hate getting sick, always so tired). So until later