Reviews for To Wolf’s Flesh, Dog’s Teeth
bakayro56 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
hey hey hey can u work on this more? its going in an interesting direction adn i would luv it if u did...ya.
purewhiteriver99 chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
i don't see what you mean by your own negative comments, this story is looking great so far! you write beautifully, i love all of the descriptions you give. but, of course, more than that, i love this pairing! i find so few kibashika stories... -_- i like how you've written the characters, they don't seem too out of character or whatever. i love kiba's roughness, as well as shikamaru's reluctance. gods, so cute! XD please update soon! a story written this well deserves to be finished! _
LaFiammaNera chapter 2 . 8/30/2008
Hey I know this was written sometime ago but if you could continue this that would be great! I absolutely love the way you made this with such romance. The conversation in the begining was timeless and lots of authors here dont write the way you do! This was a classic for me! Thanks for adding it!
InuzukaKiba0205 chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
amazing, simply amazing, you are a very talented writer
Makena chapter 2 . 9/11/2007
Please make more! I love this story!
BOE4eva chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
OMg

i like it muchly!

Please continue!
PrEeN chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
OH MY GOSH! I love this story! Ilove kiba and Shikamaru!Oh my gosh you are such a great writer and you shouldn't be so hard on yourself! Do you know how hard it is to find well written stories on faficion! I think this is the most well written one on this site! You might think that that isn't much but if it makes your readers happy shouldn't that be enough! Anyway please update soon if you have a chance! THIS IS MY FAVOURITE STORY EVER! YOU COULD SO GO PRO!

YOU ARE AN AWESOME WRITER AND DON'T LET ANYONE ELSE TELL YOU OTHERWISE! :)
DZD3 chapter 2 . 6/25/2007
This is so fucking good! *Pardon my French* Its just too good its like an actual book! Please continue and add more chapters to this please please oh please T-T *cries* !
inkcyan chapter 2 . 5/3/2007
Damn, this is good. Better than anything I could write, at any rate. xD;

I'll be waiting for the next chapter~ P:
tehPZ chapter 2 . 4/17/2007
Gah, in rereading this, I realized I never gave you a review. I enjoyed the way you slowly reel out the tension between Kiba and Shikamaru. Hope you plan on continuing this someday. _
Inuzuka Nin chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Wow. This story is amazing. Your style of writing, in particular your descriptions, are beautifully written. Great plot, great pairing.. wonderful story. I look forawrd to reading on!

Inuzuka Nin~
Takumi chapter 2 . 3/13/2007
This is the best fic ever! And I've read a lot of them I just love KibaShika...
Taana chapter 2 . 12/22/2006
Ohh, I like! A very welcome break in my christmas cleening buisness (messy appartment, two days to christmas, not a good combination). But your story was well-written and makes one want to read more ;)
kurah chapter 2 . 12/11/2006
I love you! Please write more soon. I was definitely so caught up in your story that I have yet to do any of my papers due tomorrow, hehe. I am a procrastinator though. I love Shikamaru and it's rare that I find any good yaoi stories with him. Kiba and Shikamaru... so hott. You make it work so well and without changing the characters. Amazing! _
Mellow chapter 2 . 12/11/2006
I just love your writing! You should update, all the time! XD