Reviews for A love of convienance
Guest chapter 7 . 11/2/2017
I saw this and I was like weird pairing. didn't know anyone shipped it. by the end i was like oh i guess i ship it
Kidiu chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
Aw, so sweet! It's always sad to me how the twins drift apart, so I liked that they decided to continue the brotherly love act.

This story was a really soft sort of cute, but not fluffy. More realistically sweet. I especially loved how Kyouya's father immediately jumped to how they were gonna have kids. Can you see it? Kyouya and Kaoru as parents!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 7 . 5/27/2012
This was a wonderful story and I love it
a94monkeygirl chapter 4 . 2/14/2012
As how sweet
a94monkeygirl chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
Aww how adorable
a94monkeygirl chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
I like this charter :3 onward to the third one~
a94monkeygirl chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Nice~ I love chapter story's of these two~ now I'm headed to chaper two!~
Ninja chapter 7 . 6/28/2011
AMAZING! The ending was so sweet and cute and perfect! You just made my week. Or month. :3 I think it's the best hikaruxkyoya i've read :D
Stupid Cow chapter 7 . 10/9/2010
Amazingly sweet story! I gotta say, I'm falling in love KyouKau :D
cyberangle chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
for your first one, this was really good
mace.ember.221 chapter 7 . 5/13/2010
I LOVED IT! IT WAS PERFECT! I think I am a total KyouyaxKaoru shipper :D i love the twins together but sometimes i want some other couple. AHMAZING!
Emily chapter 7 . 2/27/2010
really loved it, jelous kyoya was adorable, and made their relationship so cute-yet-perfect, and kyoya's dad was really fun. keep weiting, i cant wait to see wht else you've got.
Julie's Jewels chapter 7 . 7/25/2009
Ah! this story was so cute and uplifting
irok2hard chapter 7 . 7/8/2009
at first i wasnt sure about an kyoya/kaoru story, but this is a great story!i love it!
Kitty Black Cat chapter 7 . 6/15/2009
Oh WOW! That was so kawaii! I LOVED this fic! It was so good. I like how you write, how you describe things, the plot and the rhythm of the story. I really liked how you depicted the characters! I simply really like it! I think you did a wonderful job with this fic. I was easily hooked and I always wanted to know what came next. I'll definitely be looking for more fics from you! And if you want to do some more kyo/kao, go ahead and have fun 'cause you're great at it!