Reviews for Cold Hard Facts
Aurore chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
OMG I want you come back this story pleaaaase ! It's so sad :/
kara chapter 10 . 9/13/2012
This is an awesome fic. I hope Logan realizes soon that he doesn't have to be Mitchun.
ringmybella chapter 10 . 9/6/2012
You left it at such a sad part. I hope you take this story off hiatus soon. I want to see how you manage to get them back together again.
DayDreamer077 chapter 10 . 4/13/2012
Wow! He's angry and in denial. Hm! He's angry that he never got to be who he wanted to be and be with rory and it broke his heart and himself. Hm! He is going to cross paths with her and it will ignite something in him. True love comes in once in a lifetime and when it comes you hold onto it and never let go.

Update soon. :)
Julie Sue chapter 10 . 1/9/2012
oh wow! I wish soo bad that this story had been finished...does he move back does he see rory what happens? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Julie Sue chapter 6 . 1/9/2012
oh my oh my!
Julie Sue chapter 4 . 1/9/2012
still brining tears to my eyes!
Julie Sue chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
this is sad! i most def cried!
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
he reverted back to his old ways :0( boooo...wonder what will happen?
JJsMommy27 chapter 10 . 4/24/2010
Okay so far the story was going good just don't like that Logan is turning into his father but was hoping for an update soon to see how this story is actually going to turn out and to see if Logan and Rory end up back together
dawnfaer chapter 10 . 11/28/2009
It's been ages since you last updated this story! I've reread this story and was wondering if you're still going to update this story again...

Hopefully, Rory can pull Logan out of the mess he's in. Please please please update...
colourmehappy chapter 10 . 5/5/2009
Wow. I think i am in love with this story :)

I really do hope Logan sees sense at some point. I love his reaction to Mitchum's death, it seems very real, and angsty!

I hope you will continue it at some point, i would love to see how this ends :)

Of course, life, writes block, and other things take priority, or stand in the way, but i will still hope ;) :)

Sophie xo
e13 chapter 10 . 3/10/2009
update please
stardustsky chapter 10 . 12/21/2008
A story that's this powerful and has as much potential as it does shouldn't just be left here. I really hope you'll continue one day. In the meantime, looking forward to the completion of Open Your Eyes.
Rogan Fan chapter 10 . 9/26/2008
Just hoping that you will find your muse and continue with this wonderful story. There has been very little updates of the good Rogan stories.