Reviews for Cold Hard Facts
obsessornews56 chapter 7 . 12/29/2006
Poor Logan! He sound so sad and depressed, hopefully rory can help him! Mayb even get back togther, so what do u say...a spoiler for a fan? *wink wink...Well update soon!
citygrl chapter 6 . 12/28/2006
so intense. poor logan. can't even begin to imagine now that mitchum's gone. awesome that rory called him, though who wouldn't expect her to. i bet she's the one who gets through to him. it's always going to be that way, that's for sure. can't wait for more, awesome work!
gg-ghgrl775 chapter 6 . 12/27/2006
OMG! Clifhanger, I hate you. No not really it was awesome! Please update as soon as possible!
mrmp chapter 6 . 12/25/2006
Hope you had a great christmas!

Sad chapter, can't wait to see what Logan and Rory talk about. I hope he lets her help him.
true-RLfan chapter 6 . 12/25/2006
there's nothing like a good cliffhanger for a christmas present!

update update, and happy holidays
true-RLfan chapter 5 . 12/25/2006
oh my god! definitly not expecting mitchum to die... i'm speechless
iyasunflower chapter 6 . 12/25/2006
soo looking forward to your next chapter.
MRS.Nathan Scott chapter 6 . 12/25/2006
great chapter
Lollo chapter 6 . 12/25/2006
No...don't stop, I hate cliffhangers! Anyway, another great chapter, keep up the good work!
fliccolo chapter 6 . 12/25/2006
great chapter. can't wait to see how this conversation goes! happy holidays!
obsessornews56 chapter 6 . 12/25/2006
Yay! Rory called logan! I'm not sure if it's good or not but it seems good! Update soon!
brooke chapter 6 . 12/24/2006
update soon. i love this story soo sad please dont have them get together in the last chapter. please. he should show up at her apartment and just break down
dcrendi chapter 6 . 12/24/2006
yeah, they reconnect. of course she'd call. Merry Christmas.
lmel chapter 6 . 12/24/2006
Please update really soon and make that my christmas present!

Great chapter
rawrrry chapter 6 . 12/24/2006
I swear, I had a tear in my eye. It wasn't the Logan and Rory contact for how long now? But it was actually about the whole losing Mitchum and how Logan found that picture. Great job. I love the fact that you're in a writing mood.

Merry Christmas