Reviews for Cold Hard Facts
taylorash chapter 7 . 12/29/2006
both cute and sad, I loved it! Update soon, I love this story! great jobb
Hopes2High chapter 7 . 12/29/2006
Great chapter! Update soon!
gg-ghgrl775 chapter 7 . 12/29/2006
Awesome chapter! I can't wait until they see each other again! Please update as soon as you posibly can! Happy New Year!
obsessornews56 chapter 7 . 12/29/2006
Poor Logan! He sound so sad and depressed, hopefully rory can help him! Mayb even get back togther, so what do u say...a spoiler for a fan? *wink wink...Well update soon!
citygrl chapter 6 . 12/28/2006
so intense. poor logan. can't even begin to imagine now that mitchum's gone. awesome that rory called him, though who wouldn't expect her to. i bet she's the one who gets through to him. it's always going to be that way, that's for sure. can't wait for more, awesome work!
gg-ghgrl775 chapter 6 . 12/27/2006
OMG! Clifhanger, I hate you. No not really it was awesome! Please update as soon as possible!
mrmp chapter 6 . 12/25/2006
Hope you had a great christmas!

Sad chapter, can't wait to see what Logan and Rory talk about. I hope he lets her help him.
true-RLfan chapter 6 . 12/25/2006
there's nothing like a good cliffhanger for a christmas present!

update update, and happy holidays
true-RLfan chapter 5 . 12/25/2006
oh my god! definitly not expecting mitchum to die... i'm speechless
iyasunflower chapter 6 . 12/25/2006
soo looking forward to your next chapter.
MRS.Nathan Scott chapter 6 . 12/25/2006
great chapter
Lollo chapter 6 . 12/25/2006
No...don't stop, I hate cliffhangers! Anyway, another great chapter, keep up the good work!
fliccolo chapter 6 . 12/25/2006
great chapter. can't wait to see how this conversation goes! happy holidays!
obsessornews56 chapter 6 . 12/25/2006
Yay! Rory called logan! I'm not sure if it's good or not but it seems good! Update soon!
brooke chapter 6 . 12/24/2006
update soon. i love this story soo sad please dont have them get together in the last chapter. please. he should show up at her apartment and just break down
322 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »