Reviews for Cold Hard Facts
Escaped Soul chapter 5 . 12/23/2006
omg! i cried because of this chapter. (yea tears come easy for me. but because of a story!) really good chap. by the way!
iyasunflower chapter 5 . 12/23/2006
wow what a emotional ending. I hope Rory will be there to help Logan through this. Looking forward to your next chapter.
gg-ghgrl775 chapter 5 . 12/23/2006
Very good. I like the twist! So now Logan will become the Huntzberger heir, and live in the states? Hopefully opening him up to at least see Rory? Please update as soon as you can! Merry Christmas!
Hopes2High chapter 5 . 12/23/2006
Good chapter! update soon!
ggirls45678 chapter 5 . 12/23/2006
It was really sad. You did a good job on this chapter.
AminalLuv chapter 5 . 12/23/2006
Another great chapter, I liked the insight into Logan's feelings about Mitchum's death.
Gilmoregirl1539 chapter 5 . 12/23/2006
oh man. update soon! oh, when are we going to see some rogan action? logan needs support! rory can help him! please update soon!
paulanka1 chapter 5 . 12/23/2006
when is the rogan interaction beginning?
musicismylife08 chapter 5 . 12/23/2006
Wow, emotional chapter, but well written. Please update soon!
A. Mulholland chapter 5 . 12/23/2006
That's horrible... depressing.

But I liked Kate.

Update soon? Please?
mrmp chapter 5 . 12/23/2006
oh Sad! Rory has to go to the funeral! ACTUALLY She should go to him before the funeral to try to help him!

Great story, update soon.

Merry Christmas!
rawrrry chapter 5 . 12/23/2006
Aw, as much as I hate Mitchum still, he died. He was Logan's dad and he died. That's harsh.

On to a whole different topic, Kate. Oh come on please let her leave.
Americasweetie chapter 5 . 12/22/2006
Awe! At first I thought it was rory! OMG poor logan! But on a date? What about Rory? I can;t wait for more! Keep it up!

as
JM Barry chapter 5 . 12/22/2006
wow, what an amazing chapter, I was so shocked I couldn't stop reading. Keep writing becuase you have definatly captavated quite the audience, this is definatly a story to remember.
D chapter 5 . 12/22/2006