Reviews for Cold Hard Facts
stardustsky chapter 10 . 12/21/2008
A story that's this powerful and has as much potential as it does shouldn't just be left here. I really hope you'll continue one day. In the meantime, looking forward to the completion of Open Your Eyes.
Rogan Fan chapter 10 . 9/26/2008
Just hoping that you will find your muse and continue with this wonderful story. There has been very little updates of the good Rogan stories.
gglver123 chapter 10 . 8/31/2008
i like how angsty it is. God job. Update soon
LogansAce chapter 10 . 4/8/2008
Hello,

I know you're taking a break from Fanfiction and to be honest I'm contemplating doing the same, but I just wanted you to know that I came across this story today and It is really good. the first few chapters I read through tears and the last few my heart was breaking for Logan, his misplaced pain, and for Rory as the one who truly knew what was going on. I encourage you to pick this back up if you have the time and any desire to do so, you are so good at it.

LogansAce
NikkyB chapter 10 . 1/4/2008
Incredible! Please let me know if you plan on updating ( I really hope and encourage that you do)

bye bye

n.k
claireheart chapter 10 . 10/15/2007
update...please... your writing skills are really good. I've read all the stories you've posted & all are hard to pass up. as sad as this story is heart breaking i would like to see what would happen next so, please update.
Gilmore7 chapter 10 . 8/7/2007
this is so sad. i hope rory can change him. hope you update soon. just like you did with your other story.

*gilmore7*
mcoiex chapter 10 . 6/28/2007
please, please, please, update!
mcoiex chapter 8 . 6/27/2007
You can't have stopped writing this, you can't. this is one of the best stories i've ever read. i need to know what's going to happen. is rory finding a way to help him? is he breaking up again? you know, you write wonderful angst. please go on writing, please!
Emy chapter 10 . 5/30/2007
Hey ! I love this story so much, it's too bad you haven't updated in months! I hope you will do so because good rogan stories are too rare ans cold hard facts is one of the few good ones. I'm desperate to see what happens next.. put me out of my misery :) !
dcrendi chapter 10 . 5/6/2007
how sad to see him become all that he hated. how sad to think that he can't have everything he wants, but only what Mitchum wanted.
foreva88 chapter 10 . 5/4/2007
OMG LOGAN! please fix this! i can't stand to see Logan like Mitchum! UPDATE HURRY! thank you
rawrrry chapter 10 . 5/2/2007
GAH Logan needs to get a grip.
riotgirllina chapter 10 . 4/30/2007
love the story

great chapter

update soon!
Americasweetie chapter 10 . 4/30/2007
WHAT? Sad. I hope you update soon!
318 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »