Reviews for Cold Hard Facts
krazygurl chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
I really like the start of this story. All your stories are great though. I hope they can be reunited soon though and figure out a way to work through everything together. Anyways, can't wait to read more.
koalababy chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Here we go again...another wonderful but heart wrenching tale. I cannot wait for it to continue as I am sure most that read story will say. It's a lovely escape from the everyday 9-5 lifestyle. Goodluck in your writting.
Aims11085 chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
love it. this is so bittersweet and heartbreaking - but i can't help but hold out hope. i can't wait for more - and if this is what you can give us when you are having trouble with your others stories - then, well, i'm okay with that! update soon)

amy
Emy chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Oh Angst, it's painful but so worth it in the end, I hope that you're giving us a long ride with this story. can't wait, it looks promising !
ess3sandra chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
wow, sad. really sad, utterly romantic. i hope there will be more chapters.
od chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
loved it
Curley-Q chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
This is so sad
ggirls45678 chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
I really like it. Keep going at it
Fallen Heart chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Yay! Finally another angst story by you. Seeing as I hate high school fics, it's really amazing to read something Future related instead. :) It looks like it will be great, okay scratch that, I KNOW it will be fantastic. You're wonderful at writing angst. I especially loved the way Logan said "Maybe when I come back" or related to that, it showed that indeed he does want his future to be with her: and only her.

I also love how you made it certain to us readers that she and he love eachother so much, that their life without one another will be more than a little tough. They cannot live without the other by their side. It's a plain fact. We've realized that from this season, IMO. Like I said, I'm so interested to see where this is going. Good luck with this! :D
BlaBlah333 chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Very GOod sofar! Can't wait for more, loving the angst!
merder4eva chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
I think im going to like this story. Im glad its going to be like In the Rough. i loved that story too.
AminalLuv chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Yay new story :) I'm just happy to see something from you I love everything you write. And I'm a big fan of the angst myself. I'm very excited for this new story :) Great start.
kiss goodnight chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
love it! cant wait for more!
chocoholic4824 chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
That was so incredibly sad! :(

They belong together. :(

Please bring them together again
and chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Hey, I love when you write angst! :) Great start...update soon please :)
316 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 Next »