Reviews for Cold Hard Facts
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
it broken my heart seriously good one!
seaturtles24 chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
great start to this story.
Iamlorelei chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Man, you really do love the angst don't you? Cruel, that's what you are. LOL Really, you need to update, son, because this is killing me already, and, knowing you, we have a long road ahead...so let's get going!
Bryan Greenberg chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
aw. great start. You write good anst.
simplyawfulx3 chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
omgomgomgomgomgomg UPDATE SON!
anon chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
this is really good! so sad, but excellent. keep up the good work!
krazygurl chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
I really like the start of this story. All your stories are great though. I hope they can be reunited soon though and figure out a way to work through everything together. Anyways, can't wait to read more.
koalababy chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Here we go again...another wonderful but heart wrenching tale. I cannot wait for it to continue as I am sure most that read story will say. It's a lovely escape from the everyday 9-5 lifestyle. Goodluck in your writting.
Aims11085 chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
love it. this is so bittersweet and heartbreaking - but i can't help but hold out hope. i can't wait for more - and if this is what you can give us when you are having trouble with your others stories - then, well, i'm okay with that! update soon)

amy
Emy chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Oh Angst, it's painful but so worth it in the end, I hope that you're giving us a long ride with this story. can't wait, it looks promising !
ess3sandra chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
wow, sad. really sad, utterly romantic. i hope there will be more chapters.
od chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
loved it
Curley-Q chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
This is so sad
ggirls45678 chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
I really like it. Keep going at it
predestined chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Yay! Finally another angst story by you. Seeing as I hate high school fics, it's really amazing to read something Future related instead. :) It looks like it will be great, okay scratch that, I KNOW it will be fantastic. You're wonderful at writing angst. I especially loved the way Logan said "Maybe when I come back" or related to that, it showed that indeed he does want his future to be with her: and only her.

I also love how you made it certain to us readers that she and he love eachother so much, that their life without one another will be more than a little tough. They cannot live without the other by their side. It's a plain fact. We've realized that from this season, IMO. Like I said, I'm so interested to see where this is going. Good luck with this! :D
322 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 Next »