Reviews for Cold Hard Facts
rawrrry chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Oh my God. Another Romance/Angst story from cmonace! I already love it and it already made me sad. I feel a lot of drama coming on. I love drama! Especially when it gets resolved. That break up was so sad. Another year in London? ANOTHERY EFFING YEAR. Hopefully Logan won't go back to sleeping with the entire female population and Rory won't go back to an old flame like Jess. But in a way I sense Jess coming into this story. He could bring so much angst into this. OH MAN, please update soon!
ggfan01 chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Great start...can't wait to see where this story will go!
Hopes2High chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Aww! Sad! Great start, can't wait for more. Update soon!
acenotmary chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
aww, so sad. it was excellent though. loved it. can't wait for more. please update soon! :)
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
it broken my heart seriously good one!
seaturtles24 chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
great start to this story.
Iamlorelei chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Man, you really do love the angst don't you? Cruel, that's what you are. LOL Really, you need to update, son, because this is killing me already, and, knowing you, we have a long road ahead...so let's get going!
Bryan Greenberg chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
aw. great start. You write good anst.
simplyawfulx3 chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
omgomgomgomgomgomg UPDATE SON!
anon chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
this is really good! so sad, but excellent. keep up the good work!
krazygurl chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
I really like the start of this story. All your stories are great though. I hope they can be reunited soon though and figure out a way to work through everything together. Anyways, can't wait to read more.
koalababy chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Here we go again...another wonderful but heart wrenching tale. I cannot wait for it to continue as I am sure most that read story will say. It's a lovely escape from the everyday 9-5 lifestyle. Goodluck in your writting.
Aims11085 chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
love it. this is so bittersweet and heartbreaking - but i can't help but hold out hope. i can't wait for more - and if this is what you can give us when you are having trouble with your others stories - then, well, i'm okay with that! update soon)

amy
Emy chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Oh Angst, it's painful but so worth it in the end, I hope that you're giving us a long ride with this story. can't wait, it looks promising !
ess3sandra chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
wow, sad. really sad, utterly romantic. i hope there will be more chapters.
326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 Next »