Reviews for Cold Hard Facts
A. Mulholland chapter 10 . 4/30/2007
:D
krazygurl chapter 10 . 4/30/2007
This chapter was wonderful - I really liked it. It's so sad to see who Logan is becoming and you are writing it so well. He's so obviously hurting and needing help and can't reach out for it afraid to show weakness. I can't wait to find out where this story is going. I know it says it's a ROGAN, and I really hope Rory is able to get through to him soon. I don't know how much more I can take reading about him loosing himself (and I don't know how much more Logan can actually take either...)
RoryLoganFan chapter 10 . 4/30/2007
Wow. This is an amazing story. I just reread the whole thing, just to be amazed at how great of a writer you are. I was nearly in tears; it was that good. It would be cool if Logan found an old letter from Mitchum or something talking about how much he was proud of Logan for what he was doing, and how glad he was that Logan had a great personal life and work life. That would show Logan that he's a great person already, and doesn't need to become Mitchum. Haha but I'm sure whatever you write, and however you choose to fix it (because I do hope Logan gets better)will be phenominal. The only suggestion I have is possibly editing your chapter. It's rare, but there were a few errors, such as call instead of all, met instead of meant, understand instead of understood, and know instead of now. I totally understand that you are busy, and it's really hard to write and edit and have everything correct. Believe me, your story is amazing even without editing. I didn't mean to insult you, I swear, because I am one of the biggest fans of your stories, but I just wanted to let you know. Update soon!
Hopes2High chapter 10 . 4/30/2007
Great chapter, update soon!
lsmell chapter 10 . 4/30/2007
Rory have to help Logan!

She can't give up on him...

Great can't wait for more!
Curley-Q chapter 10 . 4/30/2007
Poor Logan is working himself into an early grave
Spreeaholic1 chapter 10 . 4/30/2007
great chapter. update soon!
Sandra Starck chapter 10 . 4/30/2007
That was one depressing (but well-written) chapter! I do hope that Logan will get out of his funk eventually. It would be terrible for him to give himself up, just because he thinks he needs to be like his father. How far into this story (chapter-wise) are you?
shelly112 chapter 10 . 4/30/2007
So Sad! I hope some gets throught to Logan.
DePhase chapter 10 . 4/30/2007
aw. poor poor logan. Rory should just hug him and never let go. it was good. update soon.
sedlakova chapter 10 . 4/29/2007
no, the people whose opinions he should value are rory and honor, he shouldn't try to impress someone he never would have impressed had that someone lived. twisted conditional sentence, but you get my drift! :)

great update!
girlygirl1212 chapter 10 . 4/29/2007
one real broken man... so sad.
Cyndi-rhyla chapter 10 . 4/29/2007
what happened to the logan we all came to know and loved? this new and improved version of him appears to be mitchum 2.0. i cant believe he's trying to become like his father, knowing all along how miserably pathetic mitchum is...yes..he's successful but pathetic nonetheless :(

how long can rory wait knowing she's been cast aside like a left over food? i want someone to punch logan so he can see some perspective.

its easy to hate his actions but when that feeling subsides, i felt bad for him. if he thinks being successful in business is the end all and be all of things, then someone needs to send him a manual on "How to be successful and be happy at the same time". im sure the inside content doesn't include dumping all significant people that matters to him.

Gah! he needs a wake up call. i hope whatever brings him back from this funk doesn't involve rory being with some guy. i hate to see them with other people, its just wrong.

anyway, thanks for hearing my rants. i look forward to reading the next chapter of this story. i cant say the same thing to "Open you eyes", i love the story but i kind of dreading what happens after rory and logan's break-up.

stay cool, cheers!
chocoholic4824 chapter 10 . 4/29/2007
logan's whole being is getting ripped apart. you've made me depressed now. please try and fix this soon. this is getting too sad. rory needs to come back and fight for him. it's the only way he can fix h imself again.
foxymoxy116 chapter 10 . 4/29/2007
I can't believe I just thought of this, but the story title wouldn't be based off a snow patrol song of the same name would it?

And is your name c'mon ace? Because if it is, I just realized that to
318 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »