Reviews for Cold Hard Facts
cathyrock chapter 10 . 4/29/2007
NONONON, He can not become his father. Loved it all,can't wait to read more.
cherrycokeaddict chapter 10 . 4/29/2007
Devestating, but extremely well written. Please tell me we will see some Rogan action soon? I really do love this story, but you know we all want the happy rory/logan ending. Update soon!
AminalLuv chapter 10 . 4/29/2007
I'm so glad you finally updated-even if it did make me want to cry. You do angst better than anyone I know. Poor Logan-someone needs to knock some sense into his head.
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 10 . 4/29/2007
that was really really really sad! great job!
kiss goodnight chapter 10 . 4/29/2007
um its been awhile but of course im super happy you updated. cant wait for more. cant wait for some rogan action. update soon please. and your other story too...please have rory&logan get back together soon in that one. i hate that their apart
Allie chapter 9 . 4/28/2007
I love it I hope you are going to continue.
DePhase chapter 9 . 3/30/2007
oh shit. it wnt be long till she snaps, cause she will
justflyaway chapter 9 . 3/24/2007
Love the story.

Update Soon!
CrAzY TrAcY 82 chapter 9 . 3/4/2007
hey its me again hehe, I love this story its soo good, but Logan will feel bad and go to rory right? I don't wanna think of Logan being Mitchem, he is just to sexy and sweet to be his dad.

UPDATE ASAP Pls
dcrendi chapter 9 . 3/3/2007
no, this can't be the end...but maybe a fast-forward in time would help...
citygrl chapter 9 . 3/2/2007
you really do need to stop making me cry. i love that there's a new chapter and all that but the tears that come along with it really just aren't working for me!
RoryLoganFan chapter 9 . 3/1/2007
The only thing that really bugs me is that Logan thinks that Rory can't read him anymore, and doesn' tknow him very well anymore. And that's so not true. I really want Rory to march up to Logan and tell him something about how he shouldn't have to become his father or something like that. I don't know, it's just a suggestion. update soon!
SpyKid18 chapter 9 . 2/27/2007
Great chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next!
AddictedRomantic chapter 9 . 2/26/2007
Aww , I keep reading stories or new chapters lately that make me all teary!

This was a good chapter and I can't wait for the next one. I also can't wait for Logan to realise that he needs Rory and that she will help him!

Once again, great chapter!

-Kassidy x
true-RLfan chapter 9 . 2/26/2007
this story is really getting good. i'm so worried about logan!
318 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »