Reviews for Cold Hard Facts
DePhase chapter 10 . 4/30/2007
aw. poor poor logan. Rory should just hug him and never let go. it was good. update soon.
sedlakova chapter 10 . 4/29/2007
no, the people whose opinions he should value are rory and honor, he shouldn't try to impress someone he never would have impressed had that someone lived. twisted conditional sentence, but you get my drift! :)

great update!
girlygirl1212 chapter 10 . 4/29/2007
one real broken man... so sad.
Cyndi-rhyla chapter 10 . 4/29/2007
what happened to the logan we all came to know and loved? this new and improved version of him appears to be mitchum 2.0. i cant believe he's trying to become like his father, knowing all along how miserably pathetic mitchum is...yes..he's successful but pathetic nonetheless :(

how long can rory wait knowing she's been cast aside like a left over food? i want someone to punch logan so he can see some perspective.

its easy to hate his actions but when that feeling subsides, i felt bad for him. if he thinks being successful in business is the end all and be all of things, then someone needs to send him a manual on "How to be successful and be happy at the same time". im sure the inside content doesn't include dumping all significant people that matters to him.

Gah! he needs a wake up call. i hope whatever brings him back from this funk doesn't involve rory being with some guy. i hate to see them with other people, its just wrong.

anyway, thanks for hearing my rants. i look forward to reading the next chapter of this story. i cant say the same thing to "Open you eyes", i love the story but i kind of dreading what happens after rory and logan's break-up.

stay cool, cheers!
chocoholic4824 chapter 10 . 4/29/2007
logan's whole being is getting ripped apart. you've made me depressed now. please try and fix this soon. this is getting too sad. rory needs to come back and fight for him. it's the only way he can fix h imself again.
foxymoxy116 chapter 10 . 4/29/2007
I can't believe I just thought of this, but the story title wouldn't be based off a snow patrol song of the same name would it?

And is your name c'mon ace? Because if it is, I just realized that to
cathyrock chapter 10 . 4/29/2007
NONONON, He can not become his father. Loved it all,can't wait to read more.
cherrycokeaddict chapter 10 . 4/29/2007
Devestating, but extremely well written. Please tell me we will see some Rogan action soon? I really do love this story, but you know we all want the happy rory/logan ending. Update soon!
AminalLuv chapter 10 . 4/29/2007
I'm so glad you finally updated-even if it did make me want to cry. You do angst better than anyone I know. Poor Logan-someone needs to knock some sense into his head.
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 10 . 4/29/2007
that was really really really sad! great job!
kiss goodnight chapter 10 . 4/29/2007
um its been awhile but of course im super happy you updated. cant wait for more. cant wait for some rogan action. update soon please. and your other story too...please have rory&logan get back together soon in that one. i hate that their apart
Allie chapter 9 . 4/28/2007
I love it I hope you are going to continue.
DePhase chapter 9 . 3/30/2007
oh shit. it wnt be long till she snaps, cause she will
justflyaway chapter 9 . 3/24/2007
Love the story.

Update Soon!
CrAzY TrAcY 82 chapter 9 . 3/4/2007
hey its me again hehe, I love this story its soo good, but Logan will feel bad and go to rory right? I don't wanna think of Logan being Mitchem, he is just to sexy and sweet to be his dad.

UPDATE ASAP Pls