Reviews for Cold Hard Facts
lsmell chapter 9 . 2/26/2007
Rory really shuld help him! He needs her so much...

Hopes2High chapter 9 . 2/26/2007
Good chapter, update soon!
Curley-Q chapter 9 . 2/26/2007
Logan really needs to stop being an ass to Rory when she obviously loves and cares whathappens to him!
x-Emy-x chapter 9 . 2/26/2007
You've updated ! * does happy dance *

It was a well-written chapter, as always. Why oh why Logan must feel this way? It's breaking my heart. I really don't know what will happen next in your story, and I'm really excited to know what these charachters will do or how they'll react , so update soon !

It's an original story and I really love it.
A. Mulholland chapter 9 . 2/26/2007
Oh man...

All I have to say is: update soon?
paulanka1 chapter 9 . 2/26/2007
i really liked this chapter. poor logan :( rogan forever! update asap
cathyrock chapter 9 . 2/26/2007
HE IS really falling apart now, so what'S going to happen next? Will she see him soon or will he finally ask for her help?Loved it all, can't wait to read more.
iyasunflower chapter 9 . 2/25/2007
it is sad chapter. I guess Logan will really have to fall before getting better.
cherrycokeaddict chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
OMG...I can't handle this angst is physically making me sick...this is so well written...but I need something, some sort of hope, because this is just so depressing write now
r'n'rb chapter 9 . 2/25/2007
Wonderfully written and seriously heartbreaking.

I hope theres some chance of reconciliation but things look grim at the moment.

Your writing is absolutely stunning, I can't wait for more.

alice chapter 9 . 2/25/2007
this was so good! you're a fantastic and truly talented writer. tell me theres a happy ending? all this sadness is eating away at my heart.
musicismylife08 chapter 9 . 2/25/2007
Sad, but good. Please update soon!
lovesreading chapter 9 . 2/25/2007
Wow! That was an extremely emotional chapter. My heart was breaking for Rory and Logan. I hope that they can come to realize that they really do need each other. Excellent work.
Chelle1609 chapter 9 . 2/25/2007
love the story

its very sad to see what logan is becomming

hopefully it doesn't get too far and he can be saved

can't wait for more
Iamlorelei chapter 9 . 2/25/2007
wow...this is so hard to read...i mean i just feel so bad for both Logan and Rory...which means you've done an awesome job writing it all.
318 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »