Reviews for Cold Hard Facts
citygrl chapter 9 . 3/2/2007
you really do need to stop making me cry. i love that there's a new chapter and all that but the tears that come along with it really just aren't working for me!
RoryLoganFan chapter 9 . 3/1/2007
The only thing that really bugs me is that Logan thinks that Rory can't read him anymore, and doesn' tknow him very well anymore. And that's so not true. I really want Rory to march up to Logan and tell him something about how he shouldn't have to become his father or something like that. I don't know, it's just a suggestion. update soon!
SpyKid18 chapter 9 . 2/27/2007
Great chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next!
AddictedRomantic chapter 9 . 2/26/2007
Aww , I keep reading stories or new chapters lately that make me all teary!

This was a good chapter and I can't wait for the next one. I also can't wait for Logan to realise that he needs Rory and that she will help him!

Once again, great chapter!

-Kassidy x
true-RLfan chapter 9 . 2/26/2007
this story is really getting good. i'm so worried about logan!
lsmell chapter 9 . 2/26/2007
Rory really shuld help him! He needs her so much...

LOVE IT!
Hopes2High chapter 9 . 2/26/2007
Good chapter, update soon!
Curley-Q chapter 9 . 2/26/2007
Logan really needs to stop being an ass to Rory when she obviously loves and cares whathappens to him!
x-Emy-x chapter 9 . 2/26/2007
You've updated ! * does happy dance *

It was a well-written chapter, as always. Why oh why Logan must feel this way? It's breaking my heart. I really don't know what will happen next in your story, and I'm really excited to know what these charachters will do or how they'll react , so update soon !

It's an original story and I really love it.
A. Mulholland chapter 9 . 2/26/2007
Oh man...

All I have to say is: update soon?
paulanka1 chapter 9 . 2/26/2007
i really liked this chapter. poor logan :( rogan forever! update asap
cathyrock chapter 9 . 2/26/2007
HE IS really falling apart now, so what'S going to happen next? Will she see him soon or will he finally ask for her help?Loved it all, can't wait to read more.
iyasunflower chapter 9 . 2/25/2007
it is sad chapter. I guess Logan will really have to fall before getting better.
cherrycokeaddict chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
OMG...I can't handle this angst anymore...it is physically making me sick...this is so well written...but I need something, some sort of hope, because this is just so depressing write now
r'n'rb chapter 9 . 2/25/2007
Wonderfully written and seriously heartbreaking.

I hope theres some chance of reconciliation but things look grim at the moment.

Your writing is absolutely stunning, I can't wait for more.

-Ani