Reviews for Switch
kai chapter 7 . 5/9
Weirdest semi-mimato ever! Love mimato and taiora.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
It may have been years ago but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
JapanManiac chapter 7 . 10/25/2008
Ah! I can't stand it! Please write the sequel! Man, its ought to be interesting for them to discover that since the beginning this story is Taiora Mimato! Or at least somewhat anyways... I Will always be waiting for The Girls Version!
Sun Knight chapter 7 . 4/11/2008
update soon
Kai Hiwatari Seigaku's Phoenix chapter 7 . 3/4/2008
this is great please make a sequel about how mimi and sora get thier bodys back
therougeslytherin chapter 7 . 1/7/2007
OH my god, I love this story please do a sequal!

Added to my C2 and I hope you can work on the next one asap!

An avid fan,

judyclever chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
This is great...i cant remember the last time i laughed so much

Im not usually a Sorato/michi person but this fic is really cool

Sequel? Please!
Vigatus chapter 7 . 12/28/2006
God I loved that ending. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Ken chapter 7 . 12/26/2006
its hilarious! atlast this fic is over! and i loved the ending, just the perfect one!
Master of Destruction chapter 7 . 12/25/2006
Open-ended is fine. It'd be like trying to do a sequel to Wolf's Rain: the same thing done over again, only this time with different characters [Sora/Mimi instead of Tai/Yama]. Open-ended is better. Writing more would just make it feel like the whole story was dragging.
Hikari Alizz chapter 7 . 12/25/2006
totalyy kewl... pls sequel :D xD
Evenstar606 chapter 7 . 12/24/2006
Phenomenal! (Hope I spelled that right, never used the word before)

Loved the electric shock, and the ending-like an extra peice of birthday cake! Totally hilarious!

You did an excellent job, and Merry Christmas!
ConquerorAlexander chapter 7 . 12/24/2006
I was totally gonna review earlier but wouldn't let me from my phone, something about it being "questioned." Anyway, good finish! I had no idea how you were going to fix them, but you did! Lol, and Mimi and Sora slapping and pinching eachother around, is hilarious! Lol, good job _
Kaoru4 chapter 7 . 12/24/2006
now that, I was NOT expecting and laughed so much when I read that last part. At first I was like, um did I miss something in the story that made Sora somehow suddenly not like Matt? But great twist! Loved it.
kuyaga chapter 7 . 12/24/2006
That was an awesome fic. I really liked the twist at the end too.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »