Reviews for Switch
It may have been years ago but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
JapanManiac chapter 7 . 10/25/2008
Ah! I can't stand it! Please write the sequel! Man, its ought to be interesting for them to discover that since the beginning this story is Taiora Mimato! Or at least somewhat anyways... I Will always be waiting for The Girls Version!
Sun Knight chapter 7 . 4/11/2008
update soon
Kai Hiwatari Seigaku's Phoenix chapter 7 . 3/4/2008
this is great please make a sequel about how mimi and sora get thier bodys back
therougeslytherin chapter 7 . 1/7/2007
OH my god, I love this story please do a sequal!

Added to my C2 and I hope you can work on the next one asap!

An avid fan,

TRS
judyclever chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
This is great...i cant remember the last time i laughed so much

Im not usually a Sorato/michi person but this fic is really cool

Sequel? Please!
Vigatus chapter 7 . 12/28/2006
God I loved that ending. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Ken chapter 7 . 12/26/2006
its hilarious! atlast this fic is over! and i loved the ending, just the perfect one!
Master of Destruction chapter 7 . 12/25/2006
Open-ended is fine. It'd be like trying to do a sequel to Wolf's Rain: the same thing done over again, only this time with different characters [Sora/Mimi instead of Tai/Yama]. Open-ended is better. Writing more would just make it feel like the whole story was dragging.
Hikari Alizz chapter 7 . 12/25/2006
totalyy kewl... pls sequel :D xD
Evenstar606 chapter 7 . 12/24/2006
Phenomenal! (Hope I spelled that right, never used the word before)

Loved the electric shock, and the ending-like an extra peice of birthday cake! Totally hilarious!

You did an excellent job, and Merry Christmas!
ConquerorAlexander chapter 7 . 12/24/2006
I was totally gonna review earlier but wouldn't let me from my phone, something about it being "questioned." Anyway, good finish! I had no idea how you were going to fix them, but you did! Lol, and Mimi and Sora slapping and pinching eachother around, is hilarious! Lol, good job _
Kaoru4 chapter 7 . 12/24/2006
now that, I was NOT expecting and laughed so much when I read that last part. At first I was like, um did I miss something in the story that made Sora somehow suddenly not like Matt? But great twist! Loved it.
kuyaga chapter 7 . 12/24/2006
That was an awesome fic. I really liked the twist at the end too.
crest of music chapter 7 . 12/24/2006
Great story. I loved it! It was so funny. I loved how Tai's mom thought that he and Matt was gay. That was just to funny. And at the end with Mimi and Sora was the funniest and the best way to end the story if you ask me. Merry Christmas.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »