Reviews for Unexpected
George chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I love this story so far :)
Amy chapter 3 . 9/9/2007
how the hell can you be so horible as to bash angel in your story and even worse have spike/buffy as a pairing, just ew
Suzy chapter 2 . 9/9/2007
kl story but i have a few complaints, sorry but i cannot help it, one the chapters are almost insanely short and two i HATE spuffy, please stop with that pairing, anyway possible i just cannot stomache it!
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
please say this is NOT spuffy no it is such an awful pairing!
The Voice chapter 4 . 10/28/2006
That was... very short. Make the next chapter a little longer. But, I really want to see how this goes, update soon.
The Voice chapter 2 . 10/20/2006
It was good. It moved a little too fast, but overall it was good.
Louvil chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
I think Spike hates Darla,but whatever...Good start.
rocks and glass chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
this is a pretty good story idea, and the interactions between the characters are good.
J chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
An INTERESTING read...go on. Spike's casual acceptance of Darla is a bit hard to buy, but I loved the moment he saw her.
Allen Pitt chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
could be interesting-presumably in this AU Darla doesn't have to stake herself? Although she'd definitely insult Buffy & company at every opportunity, this Darla has a soul...well, she's sharing Connor's before he's born- so she's "good" ...well, sort of. BUT will revert to evil once he's born or shortly after...

* If Willow or somebody would give her a permanent soul, that'd be almost perfect for Angel... I have to admit, D. is probably Angel's 'one true love' or at least the one he obsessed over the most over the years- hm... seeing Darla with a soul-how different she is-might shake Spike up a bit, actually...