Reviews for Time Enough
Metonomia chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Ah, so glad I can read Firefly fic now!

This is beautiful. I adore Jayne so so much, and you wrote him perfectly. It's one of those cases where I can completely hear him saying exactly what you wrote. Love it!
bookstheantidrug chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Your style of writing and/or talking really does fit the Firefly 'verse...wish I could write like that. I've been thinking about writing a post-BDM plot bunny I've had running around in my head for awhile...mind if I use your pseudo-chinese?
Allronix chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
As much broken as they had room for indeed. And while it is a sad truth, it is a truth that Simon may not be able to quite understand that. And Jayne turning his grief into restlessness and a need to fight suits him. He is not a fellow inclined to sit and think.
intriKate chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
"Serenity was already carrying as much broken as she had room for."

Beautiful line, very well done fic. Your examination of grief was marvellously written. Even better, you got the character voices spot on- good for you!
Ceslas chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Nice. Really well done take on the post-Miranda situation on Serenity. I like how in a short fic you really gave a clear view of how everyone is not holding up... And Jayne, well, you really went to the well for Jayne-goodness. I love it. Will keep an eye out for more...
qwerty-girl chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
I really liked this. You definitely got inside Jayne's head (was it as scary as it seems?) and gave us a window into it, too. Very nice turn of phrase about the emotions fighting about which got to be worn on Simon's face. All around good stuff! Keep up the good work!