Reviews for Five Years Later
ssjEasterBunny chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
Wow, who would have imagined Raven reacting so poorly to the Titans disbanding. You're completely right that she relies entirely on her friends, and would fall apart without them. You even dropped hints at this when you described their final days before separating. Her attempted to physically seal them inside the Tower are surely the result of panic and desperation, regardless of how stoic she may have outwardly appeared at the time. While I don't particularly relish the idea of any of the Titans fall so low as to live in filth with rats, it's fascinating to see how much our heroes depend on one another. Changeling and Cyborg still had each other, but there was no question that things were not going ideally for them. And Nightwing and Starfire had become even more dysfunctional than that. Seeing Raven in such a miserable state reminded all of them how important their friendship was, and put their arguments into perspective. It was a great message for you to convey with a Teen Titans fic.

Also, I love the Superman reference. Raven got caught with her hand in the cookie jar, and it was funny to see Nightwing get flabbergasted when he realized who he was talking to. Gotta respect the big guy.
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 6 . 9/14/2013
i quite liked this! i really enjoyed your take on this world where the titans have broken up and how they would go about getting back together. i also enjoyed the bbrae at the side!
your writing is very detailed and refine that the story just flows so easily and is easy to enjoy.
the fight scenes were fluid and well written, and at the same time the bbrae scenes were sweet and touching. so i think it's really cool that you are adept at writing varied topics!
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 5 . 9/14/2013
ah man, nice to see how the titans are trying to get back together properly and repair their friendship! i do think it would have been nice to read about raven's time in azarath as i'm curious about that, haha, but this is just really good.
good exploration of the events and feelings that could have transpired if the titans broke up and how that all happened!
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
ahhh it all makes sense, sigh. oh nighwing/dick...i do like how you exploit his flaws. i think it makes this story more realistic.
i also like your portrayal of the characters as more mature, it reminds me of the comic books.
but it's good to see star come back to the tower! i'm guessing a chapter for every character then one chapter to tie it all up from a third person pov? :)
cool job so far on this!
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
very intriguing world you've crafted here. the melancholic and angsty nature of it just draws me into the story.
i'm curious about the rift that has divided the titans and what had happened to raven! this seems like a really interesting story, different from the majority of fics here, so i'm looking forward to the rest!
Redneckninja07 chapter 6 . 5/24/2013
This was a beautifully written story, and I hope that you could make another one at some point. The way you fit the story, as well as the backstory was perfect. This could have been an episode in the teen titans series. I respect you and your writing and would be glad for pointers if you have any.
BartWLewis chapter 6 . 5/1/2013
This story is amazing.
dan chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
great story.
SilentThief chapter 6 . 11/29/2012
Nice! I loved this new take on the Titans... I really enjoyed reading this slightly darker view of their future, and I think that Raven's reaction was pretty in-character, especially after the episode 'How Long is Forever?'

Actually, all of these slightly older, darker, more mature versions of our beloved characters seemed plausible and believable. You managed to take them in a new direction without them becoming unrecognizable.

Loved your fic, definitely going to be reading more of your work. Bright blessings!
Shelbs13 chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
This story made me so sad at first but it was very good. I loved to see the side of Raven that you managed to show!
Yogi393 chapter 6 . 4/12/2012
This was honestly some of the best writing I've seen and one of the very few stories to inspire me to review it, something I've done so rarely that I can count it on one hand, thrice to be exact. I would love to see a sequel story and would be sorely dissapointed if you didn't continue writing. I also loved the references to Warp and how you portrayed Nightwing as romantically-challenged. I personally love BBRae as a pairing and I think you've done a wonderful job with all the characters. Please as a favor to me, KEEP WRITING!
Willow Pierce chapter 6 . 4/30/2011
THIS MADE ME CRY I LOVED IT KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :)
aaliona chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
This chapter made me cry too, although it was almost in joy at the end. This is officially going in my favorites.
aaliona chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Oh my god. I don't even know if you're still on fanfiction, but this... This was incredible. I started bawling. Not crying. Not just tears. Bawling. It's very dark, but it's also very daunting. I loved it!
naretla chapter 6 . 3/8/2010
Just read and faved this. I enjoyed meeting your take on the Titans' characters and the plot. (Sad that you broke up and killed Jinx, but it worked well for the set-up.) I think the genre tag is a bit off, though; dark as it was, the ending makes this one of the happier angst fics I've read. ;)

Good work!