Reviews for The Bad Boy and The Baby
Nana chapter 1 . 3/16
YES YES put the mpreg, please please please. Put the mpreg please
Empress Tatiana chapter 15 . 2/7
this was a great story and all but I feel that sasuke got away with a lot of crap don't get me wrong I ship sasu/naru any day but I kinda wanted Ran to get naruto in this story , I just think sasuke lost his chance by cheating with the nasty old snake ewwwwwwww. and Ran was really there for naruto when sasuke was doing the fool. I think its just me I don't like when the boyfriend/husband mistreats the girlfriend/wife/uke who is very patience, love and for the seme to "see the error off his ways" and get a mate they don't deserve just my thoughts
MegaAnimeFreak7 chapter 15 . 1/10
I'm sorry, but am I the only one that could not STAND Mirai? What was her purpose? Honestly the Akutsuki weren't even necessary in this story. Orochimaru could've just led the war, meaning that Mirai wouldn't be needed. And she was such a bitch! Like, what the hell. Do Itachi is interested in you, SO WHAT?! That doesn't give you the right to insult him, call him an asshole and threaten to abuse him! I swear to God every time she made an appearance in a chapter I groaned. She was sooooo annoying.
SNstalker chapter 15 . 10/10/2014
I don't like sasuke in this story..
Give his body to orochimaru just for power so easily..
And I know naruto is someone who can forgive people tough they hurt him so much but I hate he forgive sasuke so easy like that too...

Sorry I just don't like the characters you made.
But the idea of this story is not bad at all.
WolfieLiz chapter 15 . 9/27/2014
I thought the story was not gonna end! I was like: ducking end this thing I want to know what happens to the oblivious idiot is Sasuke! ヽ(Д)ノ ψ()ψ But then it ended... (_) I didn't wanted it to end (︿)

Thank you for publishing it!
OnceDeadTwiceShy chapter 15 . 9/26/2014
This story was AMAZING! I can not express enough how truly well planned this turned out to be! I absolutely love it
Guest chapter 15 . 8/8/2014
Sasuke is really a bitch.
AsorenRM chapter 15 . 7/21/2014
OMG! I ABSOLUTELY LLOOVVEEDD IT!
edgar chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
I LOVE IT IT HAS YAOI AND I THOUGHT IT WAS CUTE
YukinaUzuha chapter 15 . 2/26/2014
I thank you for writing an amazing story :)
Guest chapter 15 . 1/22/2014
I have no idea why you reached 600 comments when in fact this story is far from good. your story didn't even coincide with the title. seriously, the bad boy and the baby huh? and yet you never bother describing the baby.
im disappointed the way you made sasuke whoring himself in exchange of trainings. you made him dumb and weak, even itachi as well actually you made almost everyone of your character weak.
your story was long and dragging and you always point out sasuke whoring himself and naruto as oblivious as always.
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 15 . 10/25/2013
For me the ending sucks.. It's all sasuke's fault -.- i think naruto should be mad at him more, he's sleeping with orochimaru for pete's sake... ALL the f*cking time he's with ran... Sorry and crying is not enough -.- they should have broke up so sasuke will learn a lesson or two.. -.-
Vanillamoo chapter 15 . 10/20/2013
Omygosh. Awesome story. It was a little rushed at the end ... but omygosh! Sasuke and Naruto sasuke was such a bastard! Hn. I love the both of them lpopve this fanfiv and thanks for writing it **
Cloaked Depression chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
Okay. I am a bad reviewer. I don't review bcos I am lazy. My heart is racing. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppp! What's Naruto going to say? -Takes slow, deep breaths-I'm calm now. Next Chapter. Onwards!
bababa1 chapter 15 . 10/4/2013
I dont know why, I seriously love SasuNaru, but in this story I would rather have Sasukes's and Naruto with Ran. Haha. Your story was good really, but I think happy ending wasnt made for this.

Note: You made me cry, huhuhuhu my love for SasuNaru... ur so good :'(((