Reviews for The Bad Boy and The Baby
valepaz1992 chapter 15 . 7/31
noooo :( its sad that naruto is still with sasuke when sasuke he obviously dont deserve him :(
Anon chapter 3 . 6/16
FianceMen
FianceeWomen

Just felt the need to point that out...
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 15 . 5/21
I could not read the last chap, I seriously skimmed through it. I was upset that Ran died and Naruto got with Sasuke. Yes I understand that you want to protect what's your, but to leave a pregnant Naruto, Also add that he has sex with someone else it's not right!
I was hoping they didn't get together and or at least have Naruto make boundaries and not get together with Sasuke right away. But I must say I do love the way you right and it was a good story.. to a point.
OrangeJellyfish chapter 1 . 3/5
they're all so livey
Guest chapter 15 . 7/25/2015
OMG, that's so awsome! \(*-*)/... I loved your writing skils, you've found the perfect balance betwen romance and action, paying a lot of atention to the caracters' original personality, thank you for this incredible piece of work.
Titania1796 chapter 15 . 7/21/2015
Puedes hacer una secuela me encanto muçho el fanfic y desearia seguir sabiendo lo que pasara mas adelante
Guest chapter 15 . 7/1/2015
Its very nice love the story
melodicious chapter 15 . 6/22/2015
I was wondering how are you gonna finish it but ending is very satisfying :) are you from india?cause you wrote something like that.i'm an 's why i asked.
melodicious chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Really nice story :) it got me hooked from the first are a very good writer!
unorthodox91 chapter 10 . 6/3/2015
I actually loved uchitake aakui/takeshi ran in these! Sasuke deserved sum "payment" for his cheating no matter its for his family sake or not
Guest chapter 3 . 5/25/2015
Still do it after the marriage
moiyauzumaki chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
In all honesty I didn't want Ran to die.. Yes he killed the Uchiha clan (well most of it) but he had good reason to... He was a neglected child with only one person in his life... Who wouldn't go beserk if they lost their mother and the one person who could've helped was their estranged father who didn't give a shit about them? Ran wasn't evil just severely broken and jealous. And I blame Fugaku and his selfishness, if he had just man up to his mistakes everything could've turned out differently.
Sasuke made me mad. And I have no excuses for him, yes he's torn about his parent and blah blah blah buybhe got MARRIED he made a VOW and even if that was enough Naruto was PREGNANT. Naruto was a man and this was him going through something alien with his body. How sasuke rationalized his actions and left him I don't know.. Truthfully I would've let naruto curse him out and live with Ran and then that would've been the reason why Sasuke had to go to Orochimaru.. Not because of his own feel will...
Naruto .. Sigh he's just to forgiving for his own good. But I can't really say he didn't anything wrong other than that... I do commend him on still taking care of home even during the time that he and sasuke were going through there differences ( like he still make sasuke fav. food and didn't POISON him).
It was a good book though, sad that Jiriaya died but ecstatic that Orochimaru was killed by the hands of Naruto.. (He killed husband's mistress )
Vykki Q chapter 15 . 5/10/2015
And another thing this story would have been 20 times better if Naruto had broken up with Sasuke and after Sasuke proved himself got back together. It's like Naruto had no self respect and the fact that he put power of his own daughter pissed me off more and the fact that Naruto let him treat him and his child second pissed me off even more! it's just fucked up I know it's a story but you gotta add real life in it because in real life no person with any love for themSelf and love for their child would allow the person that was supposed to love them and cherish them do this and not have any form of punishment. This story would be so much better if it had ended with Naruto atleast going off and making Sasuke cry. I've never hated a Sasuke character so much I'd rather naruto be with ran
Vykki Q chapter 15 . 5/10/2015
So The fact that Sasuke has been fucking another man isn't going to be discussed or the fact that Sasuke hit and then abandoned his wife and new born child and it's like nothing happened? How is that even possible? It's bullshit Naruto isn't a doormat why make him one? I really did like this story But that's something i can't and won't let go it's absolutely bullshit. It's not realistic. I'm not criticizing your writing your writing is great very good! But ugh it's just bull shit Sasukes a bastard and Narutos an idiot for just letting it happen
Vykki Q chapter 14 . 5/10/2015
Is it wrong that I'm glad this happened so Sasukes suffering