Reviews for The Waters of Lethe
NoItsNotAViolin chapter 79 . 2/6/2020
I'm hooked!
...it's 11pm and I have to get up at 5 tomorrow...rip...
MissTinfoilHat chapter 56 . 3/1/2019
I'm a slow reader, so I've probably been reading this story for the better part of a week. When Alphonse suddenly was reintroduced, I became all happy and eager, like a child recognizing a song. Seriously… I'm 26 years old.

This is a really good story.
MissTinfoilHat chapter 41 . 2/24/2019
Thank you so much for this story. I'm enjoying it! It's 01:30 where I am right now, and I can't seem to stop reading.
hdmosprey chapter 71 . 3/10/2017
HiThanks for writing about CoS, that movie doesn't get enough attention. Your POVs strike true, it makes for a smooth read.
I'm on ch71 right now, and been wondering about the whole quick German invasion thing: Amestris has been a military-run country for centuries, and it's common knowledge that they're at war all the timeit would make sense that there'd be A LOT of regular and reserve troops; how then can a diminutive contingent of Nazi soldiers (well armed, ok) take other cities so fast? Even with Ed's powers on their side Amestris has hundreds of skilled State Alchemists on theirs! They could take over undermanned rural towns easily, but East City? Is a metropolis that's been dealing with dissent, terrorists and civil war for at least 15 yearshow could it fall so fast?
Guest chapter 79 . 10/30/2016
? THIS IS PAINFUL
Avyna chapter 79 . 8/13/2015
It truly is wondrous to see a new chapter for this story as I had long thought it abandoned, so thank you for the update. Off to refresh my memory on the story's past events!

I hope you are well.
FlowerFairy22 chapter 79 . 7/19/2015
Oh my gosh I can't believe there is a new chapter! I'm so excited!

I love Winry's interactions with Ed and I can't wait to see what happens with Alfons. And Mustang is always entertaining; can't wait to see what happens next.

I'm so glad you're back!
TheProdigalAuthor chapter 78 . 5/7/2015
2010? Five years. Really?
ThreeGoodReasons chapter 78 . 10/27/2013
Hello! I don't know if you use this anymore, but I wanted to say congratulations on writing an impressive fanfic! Thank you for all of your effort. I will say, though, that the ending is a little disappointing, mainly in that there isn't one.
ThreeGoodReasons chapter 45 . 10/15/2013
You know that Egypt is in Africa, right?
Alexandria Paige chapter 68 . 8/2/2011
Whoops, re-read the paragraph, and it sounds much more reasonable since I did. Poor Edo-kun... I can so see the poor foreigner boy frying in the Southern humidity... Whatever the themoider says, you can add another ten degrees for pure muggy miserableness.
Alexandria Paige chapter 67 . 8/2/2011
80 degrees is NOTHING in Mississippi. I consider myself lucky when it doesn't top 100 in the summer. And I am not a lucky person.
Alexandria Paige chapter 32 . 8/1/2011
People with type AB negative blood can recieve any negative type blood, but can only give to people with type AB blood. Some 'to' instead of 'so' typoes. Thank you for clearly labeling the lemon chapter for us innocent little underclassmen.
Wish chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Why the hell is there Japanese in a story that takes place in Amestria and Germany? Just wondering. I was really looking forward to reading this, but if Alfonse uses the word "Nii-san' even ONCE, I will commit suicide. They. Are. Not. In. JAPAN.
Desmothene chapter 78 . 3/20/2011
Oh my gosh this was amazing and epic. I read all 78 chapters in one day! You are still writing this, correct? Please? This was one of the best FMA fics I've ever read.

Constructive Criticism: At the beginning with the Americans was confusing- Mike, Jim, and Steve? Were there two of them or three? At times it seemed conflicting. Edward seemed a little too emotionally unbalanced and sob-prone for his personality, and a little too "perfect son" with Hohenheim.

But those are minor details, and not that important.

Loved it!